50 - Fifty

Brie Bella

I lay in the field with my hands under my head, staring up at the night sky by myself. Roman didn't want to talk to anyone and I don't blame him. At this moment? I'd rather be alone myself. Seth is Busy with Dean, Jimmy and Nikki are together and I don't care for them, I've never held a conversation with Jey before, and Chris is always reading in his bedroom. So who is there left to be around?

My dad still ended up letting Conner go. Because he's 16 and his father passed away but was a werewolf and his mother sent him here, he must remain on the land with the rest of us. Doesn't mean we have to acknowledge his presence right? Right. I tried talking to him, tried getting him to try and make it up to Roman, but he refuses to make any other contact with him besides telling him what he did. My Dad told the rest of us to not get to comfortable around Conner because we don't know if he'll snap again, so since he got released this morning, everyone has been keeping there distance from him.

I sit up and pull my knees to my chest as I sigh. I feel a breeze behind me as a pair of cold arms wraps around me.
"Hey Deano." I say, not even having to look to confirm it's him.

"Hey Kiddo. What are you doing out here by yourself?" He asks, rocking me back and forth slowly.

"Just got a lot on my mind." I sigh, laying back against his chest.

"Like what?" He asks.

"Roman, Conner, You, Seth." I admit.

"Okay, explain."

I sigh "Roman's being distant now. He's trying to make himself remember and its gonna fuck him up."

"Roman's not gonna let us help him with this one. He'll get his mind right kiddo." He says "On to the next."

"Conner just.. Told him. He had no regrets for what he did.. He's really fucking with Roman's head and he doesn't care. That and even after he did what he did, my dad still let him go."

Dean squeezes me gently "I know, it bothers me to. Conner has his coming soon enough, trust me. He's not getting away with doing this to Roman."

"How are you and Seth holding up? I'm worried about you guys.." I say.

"I'm okay and Seth seems to be holding up pretty good. He's talking to The Chief right now so I thought I'd come bug you since I know Roman's locked in his room. Its all just getting to me, you know? Roman has no clue what's going on and your just as lost without him. Its hurting you and your finally breaking down huh?"

I let the tears begin to fall as I turn my head and bury it into his shoulder, nodding my head slowly.

"Its okay Kiddo, you've been strong for way to long, you need to let your feeling show." He says.

"I need to stay strong for you guys.. Normally its Roman who's strong for us all, but he doesn't know what's going on with himself. I need to make sure you and Seth are okay." I mumble into his chest.

"No, its okay. Let it out."

"I know.. It's just getting to me now." I say.

"Look what we have here, The Vampire and The Famous Wolf Girl. Told you I knew where they'd be babe."

My head snaps up at the sound of Conner's voice. He's standing with Becky Lynch and Baron Corbin. Dean holds me tighter as he hisses.

"Good job Conner, I knew you would bring us to Brianna." Becky says, smirking.

Conner smiles proudly.

"What do you want huh?" I ask, slowly standing up, Dean right behind me.

"You know what we want. Well, I want Roman, Baron here wants your Heart Missy. That and your necklace." Becky taunts.

"I just want Seth." Conner shrugs.

"You aren't touching them." Dean snaps.

I close my eyes.

Phase Brie, come on.

"3 Against 2 this time. You guys aren't leaving until we get what we want." Baron smirks.

I open my eyes slowly, wishing they would go away, but they don't.

"Conner, Get the vampire. Baron, get your girl."

Conner goes running at Dean at the Same time Baron comes running at me. I stand there with wide eyes, knowing I won't be able to phase just yet. Dean pushes Conner back, making him hit the floor hard. He grabs ahold of my wrist and pulls me backwards, making sure I don't get attacked.

"Go Brie, go!" Dean yells as he swings at Baron.

I don't think twice before taking off running towards the land. I don't make it far when I feel someone grab a hand full of my hair and pull backwards. I reach up and grab ahold of the cold hands holding my hair. I look up to see Becky standing in front of me, smirking.

"You ain't getting away that easy baby girl. We need something from you. I shouldn't put you threw pain, but I need to so Roman comes. I need Roman Reigns." She says.

She spins me around quickly and I feel teeth sink into my neck. I scream out in pain and I try and push her away from me.

"Shit, Let Me Go!" I scream, fighting against her hold.

I squeeze my eyes shut as she bites harder, sending a jolt of pain threw my body. She let's go and pushes me to the floor as I cry out in pain. I put a hand over the bite, hodking it tightly.

"That should be enough for him to get it." Becky says, smiling down at me.

Shit shit shit, god dammit! Roman can't come here he's gonna get hurt!

I whimper and holding the wound tighter, trying to maintain the pain.

Fuck.