64 - Sixty Four.

Brie Bella

*
"Come on Mommy wake up! Daddy's going to play and I want you to come with!" A little girl yells.

I look around to see I'm in my own bed at home.

I see a little girl, at the foot of the bed, tugging at the blankets that are covering me, with a big smile on her face.

She's beautiful.

She's a mixture of myself and Roman.

She's got Roman's beautiful grey eyes, his long black hair. She's got my nose and mouth.

She's gotta be around 5 years old.

"I'm awake princess, I'm awake." I say, smiling. 

She climbs on the bed and grabs a hold of my hands, pulling at me. 

"Let's go Mommy! You have to get dressed and it's a secret but Daddy made you breakfast!" The little girl yells out. 

"That was supposed to be a surprise baby girl."

I look up to see Roman standing in the door way with, smile on his face and a little boy that looks just like him. It's like the kid version of himself.

"Yeah Lily. You ruined mom's surprise." The little boy says, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up Alex!" Lily says.

"Enough you two, go downstairs and play while Mommy gets up and dressed." Roman says.

Lily and Alex both tale off running, arguing along the way.

Roman smiles "We did a great job with those kids."

"You think so?"

He nods "Yeah. They're my world,  right along with you."

"Uncle Dean and Seth!"

"Guess we got some visitors baby.  Get dressed and come down, I've got breakfast prepared for ya." Roman says with a smile before leaving the room.

*

I jump up quickly. 

I look around to see I'm not at home.. I'm not in my bed.. I don't have a daughter and son and Roman's not here.. Neither is Dean and Seth.

I try to move my hands to place on my stomach, but they're tied to something, preventing me from moving them.

I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. 

Slowly, everything that happened replays itself in my head. 

I'm far from home, I think.

Where's Roman? What did they do to him?

A door opens, letting in little light.

I blink a couple times, getting my eyes used to the light.

A man in all black comes in, face covered by a black face mask.

"Hey Brie." He says.

I don't say anything.

He chuckles and closes the door as he enters the room. He walks up to the bed slowly and sits by my legs.

"Don't be shy beautiful. I brought you here to congratulate you! I hear your having a baby!" He yells out, sounding.. Happy.

"Why am I here? I know that's not the only reason." I say quietly.

"I originally wanted Dean's boyfriend. You know him. He's your child uncle." He says.

Seth?

"Why did you want Seth?" I ask, letting my curiosity take over.

"Because he makes Dean so happy. I want that happiness." He admits.

Happiness?

"But Seth wouldn't be happy with you.. He loves Dean. He's engaged to him." I say truthfully.

"But that's not fair."

"You have to understand. If you want a wolf, you can have one. One of us can make you happy."

He sighs "Nobody will give me the chance."

"You need to get to know them."

"I think it's time you know who I am."

He sighs loudly and slowly pulls the black mask off his face.

My eyes go wide and surprise takes over. 

Sami Zayn... Dean's friend..