4 - Four.

Brie Bella

"Dean! What's going on?!" I ask as he pushes at me to leave.

"You gotta go. Now." He hisses.

"What are you talking about?!" I yell.

"You gotta go! The plan didn't work!" He yells.

"What plan?!" I yell back.

"I was trying to kill someone! It didn't work! She's coming for you!" He exclaims, continuing to push at me.

"Who?!" I yell, my eyes going wide.

And before he can awnser me, he's tackled to the ground. Out of nowhere, I'm surrounded by a group of vampires.

Shit shit shit. Phase Brie!

"Go!" Dean yells.

I try to take off running, but I don't get far before I'm grabbed roughly and spun around.

"No no no. You aren't going anywhere." The girl says, smirking at me.

I try to to pull my arm out of her grip, but it only gets stronger.

"Look what we got here. Dean Ambrose's Mutt." She says, reaching up to run her fingers across my braided hair.

"Leave her alone!" Dean yells, trying to fight out of the hold they have on him.

"You tried to have me killed Dean! All because of your little dogs! You betrayed your own family." She yells.

Dammit Brianna Bella, if only you would fucking Phase you could defend yourself!

Two guys have ahold of Dean, threatening to kill him if he continued fighting them.

"I promise Dean, I'll make her death slow and painful if you don't stop your shit."

I've seen this girl in my nightmares before.

She always chases me, trying to kill me. Trying to kill my loved ones.

Shes a Vampire, but she's nothing like Dean.

"You want me? Go ahead. Kill Me." I taunt.

Will she really kill me?

I look at Dean for a reply. He nods slowly. I nod.

One thing about me is, I might not know how to Phase whenever yet but I won't back down. Not from one of them.

And just as she goes to reach down to grab ahold of me, I hear a familiar growl.

Nikki.

I turn my head to see Nikki, Seth, Jimmy, Jey, Chris -all in there wolf form- being leaded by Roman -who hasn't phased yet- and I let out a breath I didn't Even know I was holding.

My eyes stay on Roman, who is dressed in a tight black beater, faded jeans, and black Nike's. His hair is in a braid, same as mine.

"Look who we got here! Roman Reigns!" The girl from my dreams yells, smirking.

"Leave her alone Becky." Roman says, inching his way closer to me.

Dean do something! She's gonna hurt him like my dreams!

And the closer he gets, the angrier I get.

I can Phase if I'm angry.

"Leave him alone!" Dean yells.