15 - Fifteen.

Seth Rollins

All I can do this feel terrible.

Watching Roman holding on tightly to Brie who hasn't woken up yet.

It's been two days.

Two days that Roman won't eat. Two days that he barely sleeps. He hasn't left her bedside in two days.

I've been here for the past two days, trying to convince him to at least take a shower. He hasn't done anything except cry.

He fell asleep 20 minutes ago, thank god.

But he won't sleep for long. He never does.

I'm stuck sitting here, not being able to take my eyes off the two.

My heart is heavy and I can feel the tears begin to fill my eyes. I try to blink them away, but more begin to fall.

Watching your big brother break down in front of you, hurts. It really does.

"I'm sorry." Roman mumbles, pulling me from my thoughts.

He never does sleep long.

"For what? You did nothing wrong." I say.

He picks his head up. His eyes are bloodshot.

"For letting you see me like this. I'm the strong one. I'm the older one. I'm suppose to be strong for you. In front of you." He says, his voice cracking.

I rapidly shake my head "Not everyone can be strong all the time."

He sighs. "Your right. I'm not strong all the time. But in front of you? I have to be. I'm all you have."

That's true. Roman is all I have.

"Everything's gonna be okay. She's gonna wake up."

She has to.

Hesighs "I know. Just waiting here for that day to come."

"You should go take a shower. Eat something. I'll be here big bro." I suggest.

He looks at Brie, thinking it over. He nods his head "Yeah. I will."

I nod and stand up. He stands up and kisses her hand before gently laying it down next to her. He walks over to me and pulls me into a tight embrace.

"I love you Lil bro."

I hug him back just as tight "I love you to."

He let's me go after another minute and slowly makes his way out of the room. I walk over to the chair he was just sitting in and sit down, grabbing her hand in mine.

"I don't know if you can hear me.. But god I miss having you around. Having you give me sass everyday. Watching you laugh and smile with Me and Dean. You make My brother happy.. The happiest he's ever been. I just miss you. Without you, our group ain't shit. Were not happy. Were not the same. You made us complete. Nikki is locked in her room.. She comes and sees you in the middle of the night, when nobody's really here. Besides Roman. Deans still taking up his duty of training the rest of the tribe. He comes whenever he can sneak away. He spent the night here last night along with Roman and me. Please.. Wake up soon. We miss you."

I kiss her hand gently as the tears fall faster down my face.

The bedroom door opens and I look up, quickly wiping away the tears with my free hand.

"Hey Seth. You want to go eat?" Chris asks Me, giving me a sympathetic smile.

I shake my head "No thank you."

He nods and walks over to the bed. He looks down at Brie before leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Keep me updated. And please eat something soon." He says.

I nod "I will. Thanks for stopping by Chris."

"No problem Seth." He smiles before walking out.

I turn my attention back on the werewolf I claim as my sister.

She makes Roman so happy. He's always smiling, always laughing. Now, not at all. She's gotta wake up soon. She just has to.