35 - Thirty Five

Brie Bella

"I've gotta go baby. My dad needs me to meet a new wolf that's gonna be on the land from now on."

The one thing I dislike the most about my father being The Chief is that all me and my sister get stuck attended All his meetings with newcomers and what not.

Roman tightens his grip around my waist and lets out a small whimper.

I smile down at him, feeling warm inside. This man is so adorable at times with the way he acts. He's so loving. He shows me the love that nobody has ever showed me before. The feeling I get when I'm around him is undescribable.

"Don't leave yet baby."

I run a hand threw his long silky hair, letting it slip threw my fingers easily as the welcoming smell of green apples fill my nose.

I don't want to leave the comfortable feeling of his arms. The warmth of being held the way he's holding me at this every moment. Its perfect. Yet, it has to end or I'll be late.

"I gotta go baby." I whisper, continuing to run my fingers threw his long, beautiful hair.

He sighs and buries his face into my side "I don't want you to go."

I know the reason he's acting so.. Clingy. He doesn't want me to walk out on him like I tried doing three days ago. He found me yesterday in the field and I could help but hold him. I couldn't push him away. I couldn't tell him why I left without a word.

But now that he's here, next to me once again, I don't want to leave him. I don't ever want him to leave me.

"Promise me you'll come back." He mumbles.

I sigh and lean down, kissing the top is his head gently "I promise I'll be back."

He nods and slowly let's me go, giving me that same feeling I was get when I'm not with him. Emptiness

"Lemme know when how it goes baby." He says.

I nod and smile before making my way out of his bedroom door. I sigh and jog down the stairs.

This is something I really don't want to be doing at this moment. I have to though. Its the one thing that has to be done with being the daughter of the man in charge.

As I walk up to the house I stop in front of the door, preparing myself for what's to come when I open it and walk inside.

I open the door and put on a fake smile as I walk Into the living room.

My dad is sitting on one of love seats in the corner of the room. He looks up at me smiles. I look over at the couch to see a Teenager. He looks a little younger then me. His hair short, a sandy brown color. His skin tone is tanned and he's got big, beautiful, green eyes. When he smiles, he shows off his bright white teeth. He's no Roman Reigns, but he's nice looking.

"Sweetheart, I Want you to meet Conner Matthews." He says "Conner, this is my Daughter Brianna Bella."

I wave slightly "Call me Brie."

"Nice to meet you Brie." He says, smiling at me.

"You to Conner."

My dad smiles proudly, like he just did the best thing on planet earth. Just then I realize Nikki is nowhere to be found. She's normally suppose to be here when things like this happen also. Why was I singled out?

"So.. Uh.. I've got to go back to see Roman to-"

"Take Conner with you." My dad orders, cutting me off mid sentence.

My eyes go slightly wide. I can't take Conner with me to go see Roman. That wouldn't work. Roman see's any guy that I'm hanging out with -besides Dean and Seth- a threat to our relationship. He's possessive.

"Daddy, thats not a good idea." I say.

He raises an eyebrow at me "And why not?"

I can't give him the real reason. I can't tell him Roman would be rude to him.   He wouldn't like that very much.

"He needs someone to show him around and who else would be better then you? Take him with you Brianna." He says.

I sigh and nod. I motion for Conner to follow me as I walk towards the front door.

This is gonna anything but good.