57 - Fifty Seven.

Dean Ambrose.

"I haven't seen Brie since last night." Seth says, pacing back and forth as he talks to Nikki.

"Well you know how Richard was while they were together.. Who knows what's going on with her now." Nikki mumbles.

"All I'm saying is if he touches her again, so help me I'll kill him." I mumble.

"It's okay.." Nikki says.

"No, its not. He's got her out doing god knows what. I'm not that young ass teenager anymore, I'm stronger and I will hurt him." I say truthfully.

"Where the hell is Roman?" Seth asks.

We all begin looking around, realizing Roman is nowhere to be found.

"He was just sitting right here.." I mumble.

Dammit. Roman took off when nobody was paying attention to him.. He's been up all night, worried sick about Brie. He didn't know much about the whole situation with Richard and Brie in the past, but with Me, Seth and Nikki filling him in, he
knows all of it.

"We have to find them. Now." Seth Demands, walking towards the door quickly.

Nikki runs after Seth, and I follow behind her. Knowing Roman, he'll let his anger get the best of him, and we definitely don't need a pissed off Roman Reigns.

C'mon where the fuck is Brie?!

Dammit Roman.

When we all make it outside we stop and look around, before facing one another.

"Why don't we all split up?" Nikki suggests.

"No, I don't want you two getting hurt." I say quickly.

"We need to split Dean. We'll phase so you can hear us, but we need to find Brie and now Roman." Nikki says.

I sigh and nod, agreeing even though I wish they wouldn't be running off alone.

I watch as my beautiful boyfriend and best friends sister take off running in two different directions. Just as I'm about to yell at the both of them, they phase at the same exact time.

I chuckle lightly and shake my head.

Once the both of them are out of sight, I take off running on my search for either Roman or Brie.

I found Roman.

"Good Job Nikki." I mumble to myself while running.

I just ran into Richard!

"Fuck, please be careful baby boy." I mumble before looking up.

My eyes go slightly wide and I dig my heels into the floor, trying to stop myself from running right into the person who's stumbling right in front of me.

Maybe Dean's got Brie since we all ran into someone?

Nikki was right.

Here stumbling Infront of me is Brie. A either drunk or drugged up Brie. I look her over before sighing.

"Brianna?" I say, snapping my fingers in front of her face.

She looks up at me with wide eyes and smiles brightly.

Such a beautiful smile for a beautiful girl.

"Dean!" She yells, wrapping her arms around me tightly as she giggles.

"What's going on?" I ask, pulling back enough to look at her eyes.

Her eyes aren't there regular color. There damn near black as her pupils look blown. She herself, doesn't look normal.

She's defiantly on something.

Has anyone found Brie?

Not sure, all I found was Roman.

Doesn't help we can't hear my boyfriend.

I ignore Nikki and Seth's conversation ad I focus on Brie.

"Brie tell me what's up."

Brie laughs and puts a hand over the mouth. I sigh and wrap my arms around her tightly.

"I tried to smoke a cigarette last night." She says in-between her giggles.

I sigh. I've smoked before, shit I still do here and there.

"Is that it?" I ask.

She jumps quickly and let's out a little scream, making me jump.

"I don't know what it was but I smoked something. He rolled something and said I'd feel great! But he did that only because he wanted to apologize after hitting me.. but it was an accident.."

Yup that's it. Im not watching my best friend go threw this again.

I'm gonna fucking kill him.