13 - Thirteen.

Brie Bella

"You said that you'd leave them alone. You wanted me? Here I am." I say as I come face to face with Kevin Owens.

"Aw come on, your taking the fun out of this." He says.

"Just get it over with." I snap.

"Don't you even want to know how? Why?" He asks.

"Not really, but go ahead and tell me."
I say.

He smirks "Its crazy how you would give up your life for A Vampire and someone who acts like he loves you."

I cock a brow "Is that the best you got?"

He shrugs "You mean a lot to our kind Brie. Why do you think Dean got close to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on. You act like you don't know. You hold what we want. You have it."

Huh?

"What?" I ask.

"You have it. You have the necklace."

My fingers instantly reach up to the necklace hanging around my neck. The one that was placed on me when I was 12. The one that I've never taken off since the day it was put on me.

"Yeah. That one. It holds the Jewel that was stolen from us. We just want it back." He explains.

"It's mine."

"That and what you have on the inside." He says, stepping closer to me.

I take a step back.

"What's inside?" I ask.

"Your heart."

My heart? Why would they want mine?

"That's the only reason Dean is so close to you. He wants it for himself. He wants what comes with it. So why would toy give it up for someone who doesn't care? He doesn't care about you, Roman, Seth. He's using you guys."

I let out a low growl.

Dean would never do that to me. Would he? No, of course not. He would have taken it long ago.

"You're lying."

He reaches his hand out to me "See for yourself."

I stare at his hand for a moment before shaking my head.

I don't need to be shown anything. I know its a lie. Its gotta be.

"You sure?"

I nod.

We made the deal that if I LST him kill me, my family wouldn't get hurt. Roman wouldn't get hurt. Dean wouldn't get hurt. If this is the only way,then so be it.

He nods and within the blink of an eye, has face to face with me.

"How do you want me to do it?"

"Just get it over with. You won't break your promise right?" I ask, my voice coming out low.

"Of course. I promised that I wouldn't hurt him."

What's that suppose to mean?

He grabs ahold of me and spins me around so my back is faced to him. I gasp at the sudden movement.

"I'm gonna enjoy this." He whispers in my ear.

This man is sick. Disgusting. He wants my beating heart. Why? What's do good about mine? That and my necklace. Its like an even deal if you think about it. I'm saving the lives of plenty people in my tribe, for the necklace and my beating heart. I'd do anything to keep the ones I love safe.

"Just do it."

"This may hurt, just a little bit beautiful."

I feel his teeth sink into my neck, followed by an unbearable pain. I scream out in pain and I claw at his hands that are placed tightly on my shoulders.

Shit shit shit!

The pain. That's all I can feel. I can't make it stop. My vision starts to become blurry and the strength And energy I once had, begins to slowly fade away. My heart begins beating slower and slower by every passing second.

I feel something collide with the Side of my body. I'm let go as my body hits the floor. The pain is still there. My vision is beginning to fads away completely. Its like I'm going in and out of sleep. I cry out in pain when I feel something touching the wound on my neck.

"Brianna? Its me. Roman."

"R-Roman?" I ask.

Even though he's so close, he seems so far from me.

"Yeah. Everything's gonna be okay Alright? I promise were gonna be good." He says, his voice cracking slightly.

I let the last thing on my mind come out of my mouth before I slip into the darkness.

"I love you Roman.*