17 - Seventeen.

Dean Ambrose

One Month. One Month of Brie being stuck in a coma. One month of the pain. Emotional and Mentally.

One month of hurt.

Roman hasn't been the same this past month. He's bit eating the way he should be and not sleeping normal. He won't leave Brie's side for anything. He leaves for 20 minutes at the most to take a shower. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nikki has been a little better since our talk a while back. She's been out a little more, visiting her sister threw out the days.

Seth is slowly breaking down day by day. I've been trying to keep his spirits high but he gets upset. Not so much at me, but at the situation itself. Its killing him, watching Roman hurt. Watching the one person he loves with all his heart, break down.

Me on the other hand? I've seen Brie every day. I wish I could hear her thoughts, but I can't. I can't hear anything coming from her. It hurts that she may not be fully okay yet. It bothers me that I can't hear a thing. If your in a coma, you can still think right?

I don't know anything about this. Maybe she's not even okay.

No Dean, stop thinking like that.

She's fine.

She's gonna be just fine. She has to be okay.

Being able to hear someone's thoughts can be a curse. Hearing Roman's thoughts threw this is beyond the worst thing ever.

He's always blaming himself, talking himself he doesn't deserve to live. It's not true. Roman didn't know who Kevin was, what he was capable of. Its nowhere near His fault.

Brie's gonna turn out just fine. She has to. Please wake up.

As I walk into The Bella house, I don't bother to pull the hood of my head as I shove my hands into the pockets. Nobody's upstairs with Brie since Seth finally convinced Roman to go out to eat with him. It gives me time with my best friend alone.

I make my way up the stairs and walk straight to Brie's room. When I open the door and step inside I hear the beeping of the heart monitor. Something I've become so used to hearing being around her.

I sigh and walk up to the open chair next to her bed and sit down. I grab hold of her hand gently and place a kiss on it.

"Hey Kiddo. I miss hearing your voice, hearing your thoughts. I miss the attitude. The confidence. The laughing and you beating me up whenever you feel like it. Us gossiping about our love life's and everything itself. I miss our endless runs and playful moments. I just miss it all. I miss you Brie. Shit just hasn't been the same without you. Feels like I'm going insane. I'm so used to falling back on you and now your not here. Please.. Wake up soon.. I love you and miss you kiddo. I'll be back again soon."

I kiss her hand again and gently lay it on top of her stomach. I stand up and sigh before walking back out of the room with a heavy heart.