48 - Forty Eight

Roman Reigns

"What's her name?"

Becky I think.

"Orange hair, accent?" He questions.

That's the one.

"I know her. I got it from here." He mumbles.

What are you gonna do to her?

"Just let me handle it Roman. You may hate me, but I do care. You mean a lot to my best friend, so you mean a lot to me." He mumbles quietly, Like he didn't want me to hear him.

You don't have to do that.

"I already told you I'll handle it. Don't worry about nothing, she ain't gonna touch you or Brie. Not on my watch."

Maybe this guys not that bad after all.

But..

"Shut up Roman, Jeez. You worry to much. But, I gotta go. Be expecting Seth in about 6 seconds. Tell Brie I stopped by."

And with that, he's gone.

I shake my head and look at Dean, who's slowly backing away from me.

"Roman.."

"Your one of them!" I yell.

Seth jumps in front of Dean when I start walking towards him with my fists balled up.

"Roman no, don't do this." Seth begs.

"Why shouldn't I?! Your dating one of them!"

"Your only doing this because you can't remember!" He yells, running a hand threw his hair "You know him deep down inside Roman.. You don't remember what he was but you were really close with him."

I stand there, not saying a word, not moving. The thoughts.. They weren't just random things I was imagining.. They were memories.

"Roman, I know its bugging you.. But you know me.. I was trying to keep my distance until your remembered me.." Dean says calmly.

I put my hands over my face, suddenly feeling lightheaded. I drop to my knees and take a deep breath.

"This isn't okay! I can't do this!" I yell, beginning to feel the tears swell in my eyes.

"Its okay Roman." Seth said, keeling his place in front of his love, protecting him.

"No its not! You guys remember these things! I don't!"

"Do me a favor Roman, please. Don't attack Dean, I'm gonna go get Brie, okay?" Seth said calmly.

"O-Okay.. Please get her." I beg.

Seth takes off running, leaving me and Dean here.. Alone.

"This is what I was trying to avoid." I hear Dean mumble.

"You should have just told me." I say, looking up at him with teary eyes.

"The Doctor said not to tell you anything.. To Let you remember on your own, so I kept my distance." Dean explains.

"It took seeing you.. Seeing your eyes and feeling your cold skin for a memory to hit me.." I say, trying to figure everything out.

"Its been 3 months Rome. Who's to say all your memories won't start hitting you?" He asks, sitting cross legged in front of me.

"Your not scared?" I ask.

He gives me a small smile and slowly grabs ahold of my hands, holding my warm hands in his cold ones, sending shivers threw my body "No. Deep down inside you remember what I am to you and you won't try and hurt me."

"All the day dreams.. All the dreams while I was sleeping.. They weren't day dreams.." I mumble, looking into his dark red eyes.

"They were memories." He says.

"I still can't remember how this all happened.." I whisper.

"You will soonmesDean reassures me, squeezing my hands gently.

"Was it bad? My incident? The Doctor told me I got shot by a hunter while I was running threw the woods with Seth." I say.

Dean furrows his eyebrows "He told us not to lie to you.."

"Dean?"

"He told us we would mess up your mind.." He mumbles.

"D-Dean?"

"He lied to you.. That's not how it happened." He says.

"He even lied about the smallest thing! You weren't with Seth!"

"I wasn't?" I question.

He shakes his head quickly "No, you weren't."

"Then who was I with?"

He goes to open his mouth to tell me, but doesn't say a word.

"I can't tell you Roman.. I'm sorry. Brie and Seth are coming."

"But how will I know what truly happened?" I ask quickly.

"You'll remember when your ready to."

"Roman!"

I look past Dean to see Brie and Seth running towards us. I'm so happy she's here. Every time I see her, its like butterflies flutter in my stomach. I know one thing for sure, I love her.

I stand up quickly, letting go of Dean's hands. Brie runs up to me, running right into and she wraps her arms around my neck, holding me tightly. I stumble backwards a bit but wrap my arms around her waist, picking her up off her feet.

"Hey big guy, you okay?" She whispers in my ear.

I smile and squeeze her "I'm okay now. Had a little break down but Dean talked me threw it."

"Thats good Roman. You let him help you instead of pushing him away. What did you remember?" She asks.

"I remembered the day that I was in your room, trying to find the courage to talk to you. Dean came in and was questioning me about Becky and he helped me. But along with that memory, I didn't like him.. Why would he help me?" I ask.

"Because you were my best friends.. Love. That automatically meant I had to protect you the same way as I protected her." Dean says from behind Brie.

"But I was an asshole.." I mumble, slowly putting Brie back on her feet.

"Your point? So was Seth, but you see I'm currently with him." Dean points out.

Seth rolls his eyes and punches Dean on the arm. Dean looks down at him and smiles before kissing the top of his head.

Maybe things can go back to the way they were before. When I actually knew what was going on around me. The way the four of us are right now, Brie was her arms around my waist and her head laying against my chest, my arm hung loosely around her shoulders. Dean holding Seth in his arms with a big smile on his face as Seth smiles as well. It all just feels right. Maybe even perfect. People say perfect is a dream, that nothings perfect. But right here, right now? Its perfect in my book.