59 - Fifty Nine

Seth Rollins

"Do you know where to find him?" I ask Roman.

"No, but we will find him." Roman says as we walk threw the woods.

Richard messed with the wrong group of wolfs.

Brie is getting seen once again by Dr. Styles to make sure she's okay.

"It would be easier if you were phased Seth. The scent will be stronger and I'll confront him when we catch him." Roman says.

"You sure? I don't want you to get hurt." I say.

He nods his head "Yeah, do it Seth."

I nod as Roman walks off, leaving me alone to phase.

This better be worth it.

I close my eyes and concentrate before letting myself phase. I let out a low growl as I phase into my wolf form.

I see Roman turn his head and smirk before continuing to walk.

I ran to catch up with him and begin walking next to him as he runs a hand threw my fur.

"Let's get this search going. Remember, no thinking." Roman says.

I nod my head. 

I don't like the idea of Roman being in his human form. I know he can handle his own, but I also know how strong vampires are compared to humans. The last thing I want is for Roman to get hurt. That's why I tagged along in the first place.

"Seth, stop thinking." Roman says.

I tilt my head slightly.

"I know your thinking. We are 'retired' vampire hunters. We know what were doing Lil bro." He says, smirking.

I roll my eyes and continue walking next to him.

"Rooooommmaaaannn."

Roman stops walking and looks around.

I do the same.

"Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. The oldest wolf in the pack and the youngest."

I looks around, not seeing where the voice is coming from.

But when I turn back towards Roman I see him face to face with the man we've been looking for.

Richard.

"Words going around that the two of you are looking for me. What can I help you with?" He asks, smirking at Roman.

Me being me, I step in front of Roman, protecting him.

"The 18 year old wolf boy that's dating the one and only Dean Ambrose." Richard says, looking at me.

"Leave him alone. I want to know why you drugged up my girlfriend and put your hands on her." Roman snaps, stepping back in front of me.

He's protecting me like the over protective brother he is.

"Because I wanted to. Got a problem?" Richard snaps.

"Yeah I do." Roman says.

"You gone hit me wolf boy?" Richard taunts.

"Yeah. Yeah I am."

With that, Roman swings, pucbhing Richard right in the jaw.

Richard rubs his jaw as his eyes go red.

"You asked for it now." Richard growls.

Richard tackles Roman to the floor and starts swinging.

I let out a low growl as I try to figure out what to do.

"Stay out of it Seth!" Roman yells as he tried his hardest to hit back.

I need to talk to my brother. I don't want him doing this alone and I don't want him getting hurt. This is my older brother.

I hear a click and put my attention back on Richard and Roman.

I see a switch blade in Richard's hand as Roman trys to move away from him. My eyes go wide when Richards pushes the knife into Roman's side.

Roman yells out in pain and this is when I realize, we can't fight this man alone.

I do the only thing I can think of.

Dean! Roman got stabbed! Were in the woods and Richard stabbed him! If anything happens to me.. I'm sorry and I love you.

I growl and attack Richard.

"Seth no!" I hear Roman yell.

I stand back on my feet and phase back to my human form. Its the easiest way to kill a vampire for me.

Richard jumps back to his feet and keeps his eyes on me.

Roman stumbles up to his feet and attempts to run towards him, but Richard sticks his hand out, making Roman fly back into a tree.

Every vampire has a different ability. Roman struggles to move, but can't.

"Let's dance Rollins." Richard says, smirking at me.

"Bring it." I say, smirking back.

We go running at one another, ready to attack.

Anything for my brother and his girl.