41 - Forty One.

Roman Reigns

"I hate you Dean!" I yell, chasing after the vampire.

Dean decided it was a great idea to take my clothes while I was in the shower, leaving me running around my house with just a towel wrapped around my waist.

I'm gonna kill him.

It doesn't help that Dean has speed on his side, making it harder to catch him.

"Dean I'm gonna rip your dick off and feed it to you!" I growl, chasing him down the stairs.

"Not if you can't catch me!" He taunts, running into the living room.

I roll my eyes and let out a frustrated groan.

I'm gonna fucking kill him.

We run past Seth and Brie who have just walked in the front door, laughing at whatever conversation they were having before walking in the door. Brie immediately stops laughing when she See's me chasing after Dean, cursing him out.

"What the hell.." She mumbles.

Seth turns his attention towards us and his eyes go wide.

"Dean fucking Ambrose, get your ass over here!" I growl, continuing to run after him.

"No!" He yells back.

"Dean, what are you doing to Roman?" Seth asks.

"Stole his clothes." Dean says, appearing next to Seth.

"As nice as the view of Roman with no clothes on is, I would appreciate it if you give his clothes back." Brie says, smirking at her statement.

I roll my eyes and begin running after him once again.  He runs off, circling the couch as he laughs at my failed attempts.

I dive over the top of the couch, tackling Dean to the floor.

"Give me my clothes!" I yell as we roll around the floor.

"Never!" He Yells back, trying to hold the clothes out of my reach.

"Dean!"

"What the hell is going on here?"

My head snaps up at the voice I really didn't want to hear right now. The Chief looks at me and Dean with wide eyes. Dean busts out laughing and looks down at me. Suddenly, his eyss go wide as well.

"As much as I should be jealous that a naked man is laying on top of my boyfriend, I can't be. This is hilarious!" Seth yells, busting out laughing as well.

My eyes go wide.

Naked? I had a towel...

I look down and realize the towel must have fallen off when I launched myself over the couch to attack Dean.

Dean hands me clothes back ''Here.. You can have these back now."

I snatch the clothes from his hands and slowly climb off of him, covering my man hood with the clothes.

"Go Get decent Reigns. I need to have a word with the four of you." The chief orders.

"I hate you Dean." I mumble before storming out of the living room.

°

"Why is he in my house?!" Seth exclaims.

I'm sitting on the couch with Brie wrapped in my arms as Seth sits on the edge of the seat. Dean is leaning back against the couch, frowning at Conner who sits across the room.

This is not a good situation we've been put in.

"Go ahead Conner, Tell Seth why you've been attacking him verbally and physically." The Chief orders.

Conner sighs and avoids eye contact with the four of us as he begins to speak "Well.. Its simple really, I hate you Seth Rollins. My goal was to get in your head before hurting you.. Permanently."

Dean sits up quickly as I look over at Seth.

"You were gonna kill my boyfriend?!"

"Ambrose, calm down." The Chief orders.

"I have a good reason!" Conner exclaims.

"Then you better start talking before I kill you my damn self." Brie growls.

"Baby, stop." I whisper.

"My mom.. She's a vampire.." He mumble quietly.

Wait.. What?

"What's her name?" Dean asks.

"Jessica Matthews."

Dean tilts his head in thought before snapping his fingers at him "Ahh. I know her. Never heard of her having a kid though.. That's nearly impossible."

"It was only able to happen because.. Well.. My 'Father" he says, putting air quotes on the word Father "Is a werewolf."

"I ain't your daddy boy, if that's why you hate me." Seth says, crossing his arms over his chest.

I chuckle lightly at the remark.

Conner rolls his eyes "That's not why I hate-"

"what's his name?" I ask, cutting him off.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." He says.

"Just tell us!" Brie yells.

"Sika Reigns."

I feel like someone just punched me in my stomach as hard as they could, making me lose all the breath in my lungs. No fucking way. That's not possible.. My dad was with my mom and he would never cheat on her.. This kids only 16.. I'm 20 and my parents were very well together while I was growing up.

"Your lying." Brie accuses.

Conner slowly extends his hand towards her "I'll show you."

I hold Brie tighter when she tries to sit up to grab his hand. She looks back at me and smiles softly.

"Trust me." She whispers.

I hesitantly let her go and she sits up, scooting to the edge of the couch. She grabs his hand and he intertwines his fingers with her.

"Ready?" He asks.

She slowly nods.

And like that, Brie's eye color changes. They go from the beautiful brown, to a pitch black.

"Holy shit." I mumble.

"Let her go!" Seth yells, voice cracking slightly.

"Sh, she's fine. I've seen a vampire like this once before. It does no harm." Dean says, watching the two closely.

Seth mumbles some curse words, but doesn't argue it.

When he let's Brie's hand go slowly, her eyes change back to there original color and she shakes her head.

"He's not lying." She mumbles.

"So, why do you hate me? Sika isn't my father." Seth points out.

"Don't feel special jackass." Conner says "I hate Roman to."

"Why hate me for something my dead dad did?" I question.

"Because, He left me. He left me to finish raising you and a child that wasn't even his." He says "And for that? I hate the two of you. I may not be able to get my hands on that lying bastard, but you both are the next best things. I will get my Payback for him leaving me. I will get that Payback on his Two favorite sons."