42 - Forty Two

Seth Rollins

Hunting. I hate when people are venturing the woods and decided that when they see us -phased of course- they try to kill us. But of course, few of us always find ourselves out in the woods, knowing that people are out there. That Being Myself and Dean right now. Dean decided he needed to eat and insisted I come with.

Its been 3 months now since we've seen or heard from Conner. The Chief told him he had to leave immediately, due to the fact that he wants to kill Myself and Roman. Dean hasn't let me leave anywhere by myself, not even if its straight to my house to sleep. I don't mind the extra company, it gives me someone to talk to and be able to hug and kiss whenever I feel like it.

Dean, I don't like being out around this time of year.

"Baby relax, I won't let you get hurt."

You don't know that.

"Way to underestimate me." He mumbles.

Seth Rollins, I wouldn't underestimate Dean Ambrose if I were you.

"Ha! Brie agrees with me!" Dean yells, throwing his hands in the air.

Your not helping me Brie.

Wasn't trying to Seth.

"Where is Brie?" Dean asks.

Ah shit. I hope she's with Roman due to the massive hunters.

Brie, where are you?

A shot rings out, making Dean jump and me whimper slightly.

Brie?!

"Brie!" Dean yells.

Shit shit shit, this isn't good! I take off running, ignoring Dean's yells for me to come back. I need to find her and make sure she's okay.

Another shot rings out, only pushing me to run faster. Shit, she's probably getting chased down.. What if she already got shot?

As I'm running I find myself turning back into my human form, almost falling over a log as I run.

"Why did you do that?!" Dean yells, finally catching up with me.

"If I'm in wolf form, they'll try to kill me!" I yell back.

He nods quickly and keeps running.

"What did you do?!" I hear Brie scream.

I push myself to run faster then before. When Brie comes into sight, I see her holding her stomach as she hisses in pain, trying to control it as as holds something - or someone - in her other hand.

Oh god.

Its Roman.

"Roman!" I scream.

Roman yells out in pain, his eyes squeezed shut as he holds a hand over his stomach, which is pouring out blood. His Blood is everywhere. I look up too see Conner standing above the two, a gun in his shaky hand.

"Oh my god, Conner what did you do?!" I yell, dropping to my knee's next to the man I consider my brother.

"Give me the gun Conner." Dean says softly.

"S-Seth.." Roman whispers before screaming out in pain, gripping his wound harder.

I put my hands on top of his, trying to apply more pressure to the wound so he doesn't bleed out, letting the teats begin to fall fast.

"Hold on Ro, eveeythongs gonna be okay, alright? I promise your gonna be okay." I say, my voice becoming raspy and cracking slightly.

Brie's screams becoming louder as Roman's pain begins to grow stronger. I pull a hand away, looking down at it, all covered it in my brothers blood. I grab should of Brie's loose hand and she grips it tightly.

"M-Make S-S-Sure S-She's O-Okay.." He whispers, falling over his words.

"She's fine Ro, I promise. You'll be okay, She'll be okay to." I reassure, not knowing how much truth are behind my words.

Please please please make sure there okay.. Please.