25 - Twenty Five.

Roman Reigns

"Let's leave. Just me and you." Brie says out of nowhere.

"Baby, are you sure that's a good idea?" I ask.

"You don't want to run away with me?" She asks, frowning.

"I'll go anywhere with you baby, you know that. I have a house in the city we can go to. I just want you to be sure this is what you want." I say, pulling her into my arms.

She nods quickly "I want you and only you. Think about it babe. We can live a normal life, your 20, I'm 18. We can start a life together.. If that's what you want."

"Of course that's what I want. As long as I have you, we can do anything."

°°°°°°

And that's how we find ourselves in the city, driving to the house my dad bought a long time ago. Hand in hand. We didn't tell anyone what we planned, knowing they would try and stop us.

I'm gonna miss Seth. I feel bad I didn't tell him, knowing he's gonna freak out when he realizes were gone.

He means the world to me. Ever since I lost my biological brother, I became really close with Seth. He's the best little brother a guy could ask for, but maybe now that were out of the picture, he can enjoy life with his boyfriend. I know he's in good hands as long as he's with Dean.

Now is Me and Brie living a normal life. Were not certain we'll make it in the city, but as long as i have her, I'm good. We know what we want and I'll stop at nothing to get us there.

I pull into the driveway of our new house and park the car. I glance over at Brie to see her looking around, smiling brightly.

She's so beautiful.

"This is amazing." She mumbles.

I squeeze her hand and smile "You haven't seen it all yet baby."

"C-Can We go inside?" She asks.

"This is your house to, of course you can."

She let's go of my hand and opens the car door, stepping out. I pull my keys out of the ignition and open my door, stepping out as well. I watch as Brie slowly walks towards the house, the smile never leaving her face. I jog up to her and wrap my arms around her from behind, gently resting my head on her shoulder.

We walk up to the door and I unlock it, pushing it open slowly. She gasps at the sight as we walk inside.

The living room is huge, a couch up against the wall, love seats across from them. There's a fire place against the wall, a flat screen above it. Soft blues rugs placed over the white carpets, pictures hanging on the blue painted walls.

"It's beautiful." She whispers.

"Go ahead and check out upstairs while I bring our things inside." I say, kissing her cheek.

She nods and practically runs up the stairs. I chuckle and walk back outside, popping the trunk open as I walk towards the car. I begin to pull the bags out.

"Excuse me?"

I jump and turn around quickly. A girl with long red hair is walking towards me with a guy that has bleach blonde hair. The girl is smiling at me.

"I'm sorry if we scared you, we just seen we had neighbors moving in and wanted to introduce ourselves." She says, still smiling. "I'm Sasha Banks."

"And I'm Dolph Ziggler, her boyfriend." The guy says.

I mentally roll my eyes at the blonde Douchebag.

"I'm Roman Reigns. My gi- wife is in the house. Her name is Brianna Bella." I say politely.

I know Bries not my wife, but who said she won't be in the future?

"Well it was nice meeting you Roman. Let us know if you need anything." Sasha says.

I think about it. "Do you know Any places hiring?"

"I work at a furniture store. I need a moving and driving buddy. You up for it?" Dolph asks.

"Yeah, I can do that."

"Okay. Be up and outside by 8." He says.

"Will do. Thanks again." I say.

"No problem."

This might just work after all.