51 - Fifty One

Roman Reigns

Maybe it was just a hatred? But if he hated me, I want to know why. Why did he hate me so much that he felt the need to shoot me? Its not all gonna make sense until I remember.

I smack my forehead a few times as I yell at myself "Dammit, Remember!"

A soft knock at my door makes me look up and stop everything.

"Roman? You in there?" I recognize my cousin Jimmy's voice.

"Yeah Uce, come in."

The door opens slowly and he peeks his head inside, smiling at me.

"Hey Uce, how you feeling?" He asks.

"Bad. Terrible. I can't remember a damn thing." I admit.

He sighs and leans against the door "You can't force yourself to remember. You will when your minds ready."

Dean said the same thing to me. I go to argue the advice but I feel ashsrp pain in my neck. I put my hand up and touch my neck, hissing threw my teeth at the pain.

"Uce? You good?" Jimmy asks.

"I-I Don't know.." I mumble, holding my hand on the side of my neck.

The pain gets slightly worse as I screw my eyes shut.

Becky quickly goes around Brie and grabs her from behind, locking eyes with me as she smirks, squeezing hard.

Brie let's out a loud cry from the pain. I feel a pain in my chest as I yell out.

"They're mates.." The guy holding me mumbles. 

The pain only gets worse and I have no idea what's going on.

I open my eyes and see Seth running up behind Becky. He jumps up on her back and grabs ahold of the sides of her head tightly.

Me and Seth have hunted and killed our fair share of vampire's over the years in search for Becky, so I have no doubt that Seth can kill her right now.
But the pain only gets worse.

I feel the guy behind me get ripped off of me, jerking me backwards before he let's me go.

"Kill her cutie!" I hear Dean yell from across the land.

My eyes land on Jimmy, who's attacking the vampire who had ahold of me.

I cry out in pain as my back arches off the floor and my eyes squeeze shut.

I feel my face get grabbed gently as the tears I didn't even know i had fallen are wipped from my face.

"Roman?! Its gonna be okay!" I recognize Nikki's voice instantly.

I can't say anything to her. The pain only gets worse as I scream louder. Soon, I'll pass out from it.

"What the hell.."

"Roman? Your scaring me man."

"Something just... Happened." I say.

He tilts his head slightly, confused "Roman.."

"I think I remembered somthing.." I mumble as I feel the pain get just a little worse.

"What did you remember?" Jimmy asks, walking up to me.

"Becky.. A girl named Becky was attacking Brie.. She was trying to kill her and I felt a terrible pain in my chest.. Seth attacked her and got her to let Brie go but the pain only got worse.. Some guy whispered 'They're mates' and you pulled him away from me.. A pain on the side of neck made me remember that.." I explain.