63 - Sixty Three.

Seth Rollins

I'm engaged. Nothing could go wrong.. Or so I thought..

It's one o'clock in the morning, a normal night for Dean and Myself. 

I ended up spending the night by Dean's after he proposed to me. 

But as usual, nothing remains perfect. 

A loud, harsh knock on the front door wakes me out of my sleep. Dean is already heading towards the bedroom door when I sit up,  rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. 

I have yet to get used to the fact that Dean Ambrose, doesn't sleep. Ever.

I love him all the same though.

I climb out of bed, untangling myself from the covers as I do so.

I hear faint yelling coming from downstairs by the time I'm out of bed.

What's going on?

I open the bedroom door and step into the hallway and the yelling gets a little bit louder. 

"Dean?" I call out, quietly.

"Seth!" I hear someone yell.

That sounds like Roman..

"I'll help you, but you will not put my Fiance in any danger!" I hear Dean yell. 

I creep towards the top of the stairs and stand there, not trying to interrupt them. 

"Dean, I understand why you don't want Seth apart of this, but I don't fight like myself without my little brother." I hear Roman say.

Where's Brie?

"Brie is my bestfriend and I will help you search for her, but you need to leave Seth out of this one. " Dean says calmly.

Search for her?

"Brie is the love of my life.. I can't live without her Dean." Roman says.

I run down the stairs quickly, putting two and two together and figuring out that Brie is gone.

"Where's Brie?" I ask right away.

Dean let's out a sigh.

"A group of people broke into our house and kidnapped her and I know there Dean's people cause they asked for him first." Roman says. 

My eyes go wide and my heart begins to beat faster. 

I run back up the stairs to grab my shoes.

"Your not going Seth!"

Within a heartbeat, Dean's standing infront of me, blocking the bedroom door.

"Dean, move." I order calmly.

He shakes his head "I can't lose you. You've been hurt already. I can't lose you Seth, please. "

And even though it's gonna break my heart, I know my big brother needs me. Brie and the baby need me. 

"I'm sorry baby.. I have to go."

He sighs, head dropping low and steps out from in front of the door, letting me in.

As bad as I feel, I can't let it affect me. Family needs me.

I really hope this doesn't fuck up the engagement..