69 - Sixty Nine.

Dean Ambrose

I'm mentally freaking out. How do I got about saving her?

She wanted me to go get Roman but I'm not doing that. By the time I would return she could have drowned or something.

I watch as the Vampire that were jumping me, run away, not trying to be apart of the jump or the aftermath.

I sigh and leap off the edge, jumping in to the river.

I close my eyes and wait for the impact of hitting the water.

I can't believe she did this

Once I hit the water, I open my eyes, looking around for the pregnant werewolf.

I see her feet kicking under the water as I swim a quickly as I can towards her.

I come up from underneath the water when I get close to her.

She jumps and swings, punching me right in my jaw.

"Dean?!"

I roll my eyes "Duh"

"Dean my stomach hurts.." She says.

My eyes go wide.

The twins.

"Get on my back, I'm swimming you to land." I say quickly.

She doesn't argue with me as she grabs onto me.

I begin swimming as fast as I can, trying to get her out of the cold water.

"We always find ourselves in trouble together." She mumbles as she lays her head on my shoulder.

I smile "Yeah, I guess we do."

I've been threw hell and back with Brie Bella. She's one of the only people who have accepted me from day one and loved me.

I'll always love her.

"Dean the pains getting worse."

"What's it like? Describe it."

"It comes every two minutes."

My eyes go wide as I swim faster.

She's going into labor.

Early.

"Hold on Brie, I got you." I say quickly.

I get to land and carry her out the water, not wanting her to be in any more pain from walking.

I lay her down on the ground gently as I try to figure out what to do.

She screams out as she clutches onto my shirt.

"I need to get Roman." I mumble.

"You can't leave me!" She yells, beginning to cry.

"Okay okay, I won't. We'll just get him another way."

I quickly place my lips on top of Brie's and close my eyes. Seconds later everything goes white.

Brie walks around my mind and watches as the images slowly begin to disappear.

"Your thinking about kids?" She asks.

"I was thinking about what the twins are gonna look like." I say quietly.

I've always wanted kids of my own, but now that I'm with Seth, that went flying out the window.

But I don't mind that. I'll just be a bomb ass uncle to Brie and Roman's kids.