56 - Fifty Six

Brie Bella

"He just snapped on Seth and I love Dean and all, but I wasn't liking that shit." I tell Nikki as we walk to the bonfire.

Nikki sighs "There was no reason behind it?"

"I have no idea what the reason was. I don't think Seth was feeling to good and all he wanted was to take a walk with his boyfriend. Dean just wasn't in the right mood at that point in time." I explain, still trying to figure it out myself.

"I'll talk to Dean." Nikki mumbles.

I sigh and nod my head as we approach the fire.

The first thing i notice is Seth is sitting with Roman, on the whole opposite side of the fire as Dean.

Dean's sitting alone, staring out into space.

I sigh and look at Nikki.

"Go by Dean. He's closer to you, I'll go sit with Jimmy and Jey." Nikki says.

"You sure?"

She nods "Yeah, Dean needs you."
I nod and say goodbye to my sister, giving her a quick big before she makes her way over to the other twins. I walk over up Dean and take a seat next to him, wrapping my arms around him, shivering slightly at the temperature of his cold skin. He looks down at me with a small smile ad wraps his arms around my warm body.

"I've never been so happy to have a wolf in my arms." He mumbles, kissing the top of my head.

I'll always be here for you.

"I appreciate that."

Now, tell me what's running threw that mind of yours.

He stands up, grabbing my hand in his as he does so. He pulls me up on my feet gently and begins walking away from the fire. I follow, without a care in the world.

I hear yells, asking where were going, but we ignore them. We've never cared before and we sure as hell don't care now.

Dean has been the only one there for me threw most of my life, and I've been the only one -besides Sami Zayn- that's been there for him. Nothing will stop me from here for him when he needs me now.

Once were far enough from everyone else he stops walking and looks around, making are nobody has followed us.

"What's going on Dean?" I ask.

"Close your eyes and grab ahold of my hands." He says in a soft tone.

I cock a brow and grab ahold of his hands "What are you doing?"

"Taking you into my mind. Close your eyes."

I do just that.

I feel a pair of cold lips gently place themselves on top of mine and before I can open my eyes to figure out what's going on, everything turns white. I look around as Dean shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Dean.."

"Welcome to my mind." He says.

"Its empty.." I mumble.

He chuckles lightly "That's because I haven't shown you what's been running threw my mind yet today."

I tilt my head slightly as I look at him. He sighs and pulls his hands from his pockets. He waves his hand in the air and the sky is surrounded with images, videos, quiet noises. My eyes go slightly wide as I look around. Its video's and pictures.. Memories.

I see mainly Seth. Other then that, I see a lot of myself. I slowly turn in circles as I look around.

"Seth has been on my mind a lot today.. That and you. All that's been running threw my mind is the two of you. Seth left me today and I haven't seen you.. I love you both so much and I couldn't find you... I felt so alone." Dean admits.

I hear sniffling and turn around, facing Dean again. He's got tears running down his face as he looks around at the memories.

"Dean.."

"I'm losing myself Brie. I don't know how to handle losing him.. I'd be the same as losing you." He says.

"You won't lose him."

Has anyone seen Dean?!

I look around at the sound of Seth's voice, echoing threw Dean's mind.

That's what we sound like in his head? It sounds... Normal.

"Seth." Dean whispers.

Dean? I don't want to make a scene but there's someone on the land that I don't recognize..

"Seth?" Dean asks, louder then before.

How are you talking back?

"I'm in my own mind."

Oh.

"I need you to do something for me okay?" Dean says, his voice cracking slightly.

Dean waves his hand in the air again, this time making all the images, videos, and noises disappear.

I can tell its hurting Dean to be talking to Seth. Hearing his voice..

What is that?

"Paint a picture with your mind. Please."

I can do that.

And that's what he does. He paints a picture with his mind.

Its a tall man, tattoo's all up and down his arms, peeking out from under his T Shirt. He's got a bright white smile, hair not long, but not short. Pretty blue eyes..

Holy shit.

"Let me out." I demand.

"You know him?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, let me out."

And within the blink of an eye, were out of his mind and back to reality.

I take off running back towards the fire. When I get there, I stop at the sight of him. He turns his head quickly and a smile appears on his face.

"Brie.." He mumbles, still smiling.
"Richard."

I run up to him and wrap my arms around him tightly.

"Who's this?" Roman asks.

"I thought he looked real familiar." Nikki says, standing up quickly.

"Leave him alone Nikki." I say, standing in front of him protectively.

"Who is this?" Roman asks again.

"Another Vampire I met after I met Dean." I say.

"The one that broke your heart." Nikki mumbles.

"And put his hands on you." Dean says, not taking his eyes of Richard.

"Dean.." I warn.

"Hey munchkin." Richard says, smirking.

"Shut the fuck up." Dean snaps.

I feel Richard grab ahold of my hand and lean down.

"Let's get out of here." He whispers.

I nod quickly and begin walking off with him, ignoring the calls coming from behind us.