10 - Ten.

Roman Reigns

"Brie?!" I yell as I look threw the woods.

Bris was suppose to get back to Seth's house before I did. She left two hours before I went to get my gash stitched up.

But she never made it.

Dean, Nikki and I are out in different parts of the woods searching for her. Dean on his own land, us on ours.

Seth stayed behind to wrap himself and get dressed for the get together tonight.

There's no way The Chief can find out about what happened. If he asks about my cut, I was playing with Nikki. Seth just needs to hide his bandages.

But we can't do that if Brie is nowhere to be found.

I hear a loud howl.

"Dammit." I mumble.

That's our call to Start heading back for the get together.

Come on Brianna, where are you?!

*******

"So.. You didn't find her?" Seth.asks.

I shake my head.

"Did you?"

Nikki shakes her head.

"Dean?"

Dean shakes his head as well.

"Fuck."

"C'mon you guys." Jey says as he passes us.

I sigh and look at Seth. He looks back at me but doesn't say a word.

It's now been 6 hours that Brie's been missing and we don't know what to do.

"You better get to explaining why my sister's not here." Nikki snaps at Dean before walking away.

Dean groans and grabs Seth's hand. He pulls Seth over at the log Nikki Sat down at.

I sigh a walk over to the log. I pull my hair into a bun at the nape of my neck and sit down next to Seth.

The chief looks around and his eyes stop on us.

"Where's Brianna?"

Dead Silence.

"Nicole, Roman, Seth and Dean. Where's Brianna?" He asks again.

More silence.

"Probably got killed by the blood suckers family." My cousin Jimmy mumbles.

Dean growls but doesn't say a thing.

"Do I have to ask again you four?" He asks.

"No Sir." Seth mumbles.

"Nicole, where's. Your. Sister.?"

"She's-"

"Right here Daddy."

Everyone turns to look in the direction the familiar voice came from.

Brie.

She jogs up to the fire and quickly hugs the chief before taking a seat on a log next to Chris Jericho.

"You're late Brianna."

"I know. Ventured out a bit to far and got lost. I'm sorry, it won't happen again." She says.

"Okay. So I called this meeting due to the attack on our land this morning."

My eyes go wide as people gasp and begin yelling.

"Quiet!" He yells.

Everyone goes silent again.

"Now, I know that you kids were trying to defend our land. Including you Dean. They will attack again. We.need to be prepared for it. Tonight is our last night to goof off and have fun. By morning I will have schedules for each of you. Enjoy your night." He says.

Everyone goes to stand up to talk to Brie until

"Brianna, follow me."

His voice isn't the calm time he usually carries with her.

She looks up and I see the cut under her eye.

She stands up and quickly follows her father.

"What the hell happened to her?" Nikki asks.

"I don't know.." I mumble, watching the girl that's been running threw my mind, walk away.

"She got hurt." Seth points out.

"But did you see the way she wouldn't even sit by us? Something's wrong." Dean says.

"We gotta figure this out." I say.

"Duh. I'm going to talk to Chris." Nikki says before walking away.

"So mean." Seth mumbles.

"You dated her." Dean points out.

"But now I'm dating you."

Dean wraps an arm around Seth's shoulders and kisses the side of his head.

"I need to know she's okay."

"She's okay Rome." Seth says.

"She's alive. Not okay."

And that's how I find myself climbing threw her window 3 hours later.

She's laying on her back with headphones in as her forearm covers her eyes.

She doesn't notice me just yet. I slowly walk over to the foot of her bed as she mumbles the lyrics to a song. I crawl onto the bed and over her.

She jumps and moves her arm so she can see me. She pulls out her headphones and smiles at.me

"You scared me."

I chuckle "Had to make sure you were okay."

She lays her head back down "I'm fine."

"Where were you?"

"Said it already. Got lost."

"Bull. Where were you?"

"Got lost."

"Where'd the mark under for eye come from?"

"Ran right into a fist."

I sigh. I go to say something but she cuts me by pulling my head down and connecting our lips.

She hooks her fingers In my belt loops and pulls me down on top of her.

She pulls away but brushes her lips against mine "Your amazing."

"So are you."

"Promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"If they attack again, you'll stay safe."

"I promise."