23 - Twenty Three.

Dean Ambrose

"Why would she do something like that? Lie about her own sister that could have died not to long ago. All because she wants love. She's jealous, that's what it is." Seth rants, pacing back and forth.

"Cutie." I try.

"She's jealous of her sister and Roman. She's jealous that when I left her, I got with you and almost everyone accepted that." He continues.

"Baby." I try again.

"I just don't get it. Why? Why would she do that to her own sister?"

"Seth."

"Does jealousy really do that to someone? Make you turn on your own flesh and blood? I don't know why she would think that's okay!"

"Seth Rollins."

"This is just bullshit, I don't-"

"Baby boy!" I yell, getting his attention finally.

He stops pacing and looks at me innocently with wide eyes "What?"

"Relax cutie." I say, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just upset." He sighs.

"I know, its okay."

"No, its not. Brie didn't deserve that Dean. Not one bit." He says.

"Baby, some people don't change. Look, you were a complete asshole to Me and Brie when we were younger, right?" I ask.

"I hate when you remind me of that." He mumbles, looking down at the floor.

I grab his face in my hands gently and pull his head up so he's looking at me again.

"I'm reminding you for a reason Seth. You changed. You apologized and became the best boyfriend to me and little brother to Brie." I say, running my thumb over his cheek. "Nikki was an asshole to Brie her whole life. When I found Brie, she was broken. Now? Nikki is still a bitch. She will never change."

"You're right." He mumbles.

"Some people don't change. All we can do is be there for Brie, okay?"

"Okay."

I pull his face towards me, connecting our lips in a gentle kiss. When I pull away I open my eyes and see the slight blush on his cheeks. I smirk and peck his lips again.

"I love you." He mumbles against my lips.

I smile "I love you to."

*******

Seth ended up leaving a little while after our talk, to talk to the chief about something. He wouldn't tell me what and I didn't push him to. Instead, I decided to search for my close friend Sami Zayn. I've been so busy trying to stay on the chiefs good side for my relationship, I forgot about one of my best friends. That and he's a good hunting buddy. I don't even remember the last time I ate something and its starting to effect Me pretty bad. I'm becoming Weaker with my strength, my speed and reading others thoughts are becoming choppy.

"Ambrose. The one who forgot about his buddy Sami."

I really hate when he last names me, but because its been so long, I'll let it slide.

I turn around and smile "I didn't forget about you. I was just  looking for ya."

He rolls his eyes when I pull him into a tight hug.

"What do ya need Dean?" He asks.

"Someone to hunt with." I say, smiling sheepishly.

He rolls his eyes again "Why didn't you have the wolf boy go with you?"

"Because that's our thing. That and he'd get sick." I shrug.

"That's cause he can't handle it like that. He's still a baby."

I roll my eyes "He's not a baby."

"How old is he?"

"17." I mumble.

"A baby. Let's go."

He takes off running, me following right behind him.

"What's up with you Dean?" Sami asks as I catch up to him.

"Bries been in a lot of shit lately." I say.

He sighs "Don't let her get hurt Ambrose. She needs you."

"I'd never let that happen."

"Good, because... Becky's still alive and she's after Brie and Her Boyfriend."