49 - Forty Nine.

Seth Rollins

"We've come to the conclusion to let Conner Matthews go." The chief announces.

"No!" Jey yells, standing up off the log, glaring at Conner.

The Chief called a meeting with everyone. Roman still doesn't remember that Conner was the one who shot him and for that, The Chief is letting him go.

"What did he do?" Roman asks.

Everyone turns there attention to him, giving him sympathetic looks. Everyone knows Roman doesn't remember and were told not to tell him what Conner did.

"You still don't remember?!" Conner asks, snapping is head up.

"Shut up!" Brie yells.

"He has a right to know, the poor man is clueless!" Conner yells back.

"Know what?" Roman asks.

"Don't do it." I warn, glaring at Conner.

"I'm telling him."

"No you aren't." The Chief orders.

"Yes I am, you ain't my daddy."

"Just tell me.." Roman says.

"No!" Dean yells.

"Dammit, I'll kill you myself if you fuck with my cousins head man." Jimmy growls.

"Roman has a right to know! You guys have him walking around here looking stupid!" Conner yells.

I glance over at Roman who looks sad. I feel so bad for him, he has no idea what's going on.

"Your gonna fuck shit up if he can't remember it yet." Brie says.

"The Man has a right to know I shot him!" Conner yells.

Everyone goes silent. Nothing more is said. Everyone's looking at Roman was has gone wide eyed.

"W-What?"

"I shot you Roman. I fucking shot you and that's why you lost your damn memory." Conner says, looking at Roman.

"You idiot!" Jimmy yells, trying to run towards him.

Nikki and Jey grab ahold of him, stopping him from attacking Conner.

"He had a right to know."

"Not that way." I say, shaking my head.

"This isn't true." Roman mumbles.

"It is!" Conner yells, beginning to laugh.

"Is it?" Roman asks, looking up at Brie who's standing in front of him.

Brie looks down at the floor, avoiding Roman's question.

"Yeah.. It is." I say.

"And you all let me sit here with him.. Nobody said anything."

Roman stands up off the log and walk off, shaking his head. I want to run after him, but I feel as if my feet are super glued to the floor.

"Roman wait!" Brie calls out, beginning walk in he left in.

Dean runs and places himself in front of her, stopping her from running after him "Don't. He needs to relax and think about this."

"That wasn't the way to tell him." Nikki mumbles from behind me.

"Nah, it wasn't." Chris comments.

"He needed to know." Conner states.

"That didn't mean tell him like that." Jey says.

"Alright, I want everyone back to there houses. I'll go find Roman." The Chief orders.

I sigh and begin walking towards Me and Roman's house. Dean jogs up to me and grabs my hand in his.

"You okay Cutie?" He asks softly.

I smile slightly and nod "Yeah baby I'm good. I just feel bad for Roman."

"I do to, but think of it this way." Dean says, squeezing my hand "Maybe this will help him remember for himself what happened."

"True."

Dean kisses the side of my head "I promise, Roman's gonna come out on top, stronger then ever."

"What about Brie?"

"You think he's gonna forget about his mate? No way baby boy."

I roll my eyes and put my hand on his cheek, turning his head towards me. I peck his lips softly "I love you Dean Jonathan Ambrose."

He smiles and pecks my lips back "I Love you to Seth Colby Rollins."

A/N -

Okay.. So.. Who seen Raw tonight?

Like I've said plenty times in the past.. I Love Seth Rollins. But...

Who tf is he to be talking shit about Roman Reigns & his Suspension?!

Roman isn't there to defend himself & even if this is what there trying to do to keep Roman in the loop, it's fucked up. Seth could have said Anything about Roman, but don't put him down for the suspension. Its wrong, It truly is. I hated listening to that, but at least Dean came out and put an end to it.

Just wanted to rant about that.

P.s. Did y'all see The Boss Sasha Banks?! She's the boss for a reason! ❤

P.p.s. What about Enzo & Cass thooooo?! Social outcast thought they was gonna beat them? Hell nahhhhhhhh.

Mkay, I'm done, hope y'all are enjoying the book and its not getting confusing. If you don't understand anything, drop a comment 👇👇 & I'll explain whatever it is that's confusing you.

Please, Vote & Comment 😘 Love y'all & thanks for reading!