33 - Thirty Three.

Roman Reigns

"What do you mean?!" I yell, sitting up quickly.

Dean sighs "I don't know.. Seth left me and Brie apperantly thinks she's the reason your getting hurt so she's trying her hardest to stay away from you."

Its been two days since the accident and now Brie wants nothing to do with me. She's been avoiding me and I had Dean talk to her.. And he comes back to me with this shit.

"This is Bullshit!" I yell, feeling my blood start to boil.

"Tell me about it." He mumbles.

I wanted her next to me when I woke up. I wanted her here to talk me it would be okay, to hug me, kiss me. Now she's gone? I'm not letting her go that easy and I'm not letting Dean let Seth go.

"We need to get you Seth back and me Brie back. This isn't okay." I mumble, climbing out of bed.

"Seth hates my guts." Dean says.

I scoff "No he doesn't. I know my brother."

I need to find Brie and Seth.

°

"Where is she?" I ask Seth as I jog next to him.

He shrugs "Don't know."

"Bullshit."

He stops jogging and sighs deeply, looking over at me "Roman, I don't know where your girlfriend is."

"You really don't know?" I ask.

"Well.. I do. But I'm not telling you." He admits.

Why is he being so difficult? Taking out his anger towards Dean, on me? What the hell did I do to him to make him act like this towards me?

"Seth please tell me where she is. Its been 2 days since I've seen or heard from her." I beg.

"I can't do that."

I sigh. "Come on. Do this for your big brother.''

I nudge him, smirking. He rolls his eyes and smiles slightly.

"Fine. But you found her on your own. You didn't hear it from me." He says.

"Okay Baby Bro."

"She's out in the field, trying to improve her bow and arrow skills." He mumbles.

I wrap my arms around him tightly, lifting him up off the ground "Thank You Thank You Thank You."

He hugs me back, chuckling lightly "Alright, let me go now."

I laugh and set him back down on his feet. I grab his shoulders, making sure he doesn't walk away as the thought of Dean runs threw my mind. I Cant just forget about him.

"Please.. Talk to Dean. He's hurting on the inside.. He's heartbroken. Let him talk to you." I ask, looking into those big brown eyes.

He sighs and nods slowly "Yeah.. Where is he?"

"The woods."

He cringes "Hunting huh?"

I chuckle and nod.

"Alright, I'll go."

I smile and give him one last hug "Thanks."

"Its not for you. I need sex." He says out of nowhere.

I roll my eyes and act disgusted "This is my hint to walk away."

He chuckles and pushes me to leave. I watch as he phases and takes off running towards the woods. I smile and take off running towards the field.

Gotta love my baby brother.

Once I get to the field I slow down to a stop, letting my eyes fall on the love of my life. She's got the bow and arrow set up, ready to shoot at her target. She's got her full attention on what she's doing, eyeing up the little red dot she's determined to hit. As much as I'd like to run up to her, I don't want to her to shoot that arrow at me. I watch as she let's the cord go, sending the arrow flying. It huts the circle, but not the target she was aiming for. She yells out in frustration and picks up another arrow. I run up behind her just as she puts the arrow onto the bow. I wrap my arms around her from behind and place my hands on top of hers. She jumps and tries to turn around.

"Relax baby." I whisper.

Her body tenses, but she doesn't try to move away from me. I chuckle and guide her hands up, still holding onto the bow and arrow. Her hands are gripping the two items tightly.

"You can loosen your grip." I point out.

She doesn't say anything, but she loosens it. I hold her hand and draw it back.

"Now focus. Your target should be the only thing on your mind." I say.

She nods slowly. I line up the arrow with the target.

"Now, don't move it. Let the cord go."

She let's it go and sends the arrow flying. It hits the small red dot.

"Perfect shot." I whisper into her ear.

Her breath hitches and she nods slowly again. He head slowly turns towards mine and our faces are just inches away.

"I can't find a way to stay away from you huh?" She asks quietly.

I shake my head "Nope. My love for you is something I can never let go."

She slowly leans in, connecting our lips in a soft, gentle, loving kiss.

This is what I live for. The beautiful wolf that stands in front of me.