45 - Forty Five

Dean Ambrose

As much as you love being around someone at all times, it really does feel good to be alone at times. Especially a time like now. As I walk threw the woods I close my eyes, enjoying the silence. I sigh and let my hand run across the leaves of the bushes I'm passing.

Why do bad things happen to good people?

Why out of all people did Roman have to take the fall for what his father did?

Conner gave off a bad vibe, but he seemed like he was a good kid. He was hurt at such a young age, all the information thrown on him at the age of 16. Once I got the gun from him, I had no choice but to take him to The Chief. The Chief was not happy with what happened. He cherishes the older Wolfs in the pack, tries to keep them safe. The Chief had no choice but to lock Conner away, holding him in the Pillory until they figure put what they will do with him.

Roman has no memory of Conner at the moment and we were ordered to not to speak a word of who Conner is or why he's being punished to Roman until he remembers on his own.  

It's not like I can actually be around Roman to tell him anything anyways. I wasn't told I couldn't be around him, but I'm choosing not to due to the fact I can't be to close or touch him. What's the point then? Everyone else gets to hug him and say Hi, but i can't, so what's the point?

I guess I enjoy the alone time since Seth and Brie are currently with Roman at the moment and I chose to stay behind.

"Dean, hey."

I turn around to come face to face with Nikki. She gives me a small smile and comes up next to me.

"Hey." I whisper, looking up at the light blue sky.

"what's on your mind?" She asks.

"Alot." I mumble.

"I heard what happened to Roman.."

"Are you gonna go fuck Conner now to get back at us?"

Her eyes go wide "I-I-"

"No? That's surprising." I mumble.

"I wasn't with Jimmy just to get back at you guys... He loves me." She says.

I scoff "Loves you? Yeah right! Has Jimmy ever loved any of his past girlfriends? What makes you any more special then them sweetheart?"

"You don't get it!" She yells.

"I don't get what? What you did was try to get back at Seth with dating someone he grew to hate, now are you gonna go date Conner to get back at Roman for hell knows what?" I snap.

"Just stop okay! Im trying to be nice, but I can't be a bitch if you want me to!" She yells.

I turn around to fully face her and raise and eyebrow "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!" She yells, again. "I can go tell Roman what you are!"

I sigh and shake my head. Is she serious?

"Best believe when he figures out what you are, he'll kill you." She continues.

"Mhm."

"Or I'll do you one better." She smirks "I'll tell him you shot him."

My eyes go wide. Okay, she's serious.

"You can't lie to him. Just because he can't remember anything now, doesn't mean he won't. Your gonna fuck up his mind!" I yell, feeling myself get angry.

"Don't push me Dean, I was trying to be nice. I warned you."

She turns around and begins walking back towards the land, her ponytail swinging side to side.

Shit. If she does that, she could seriously fuck everything up. She could fuck up his mind.. Everything.