New Character

I'm using Zac Efron as the New kid in the story because I feel like he fits the description that I gave. So, let's get to know the new kid.

Conner Matthews.

Age - 16.

Eye color - Green.

Hair - Brown.

Mother - Jessica Matthews (Vampire)

Father - Sika Reigns (Wolf.)

* He is only able to phase occasionally. He has the speed of a vampire and the heat of a wolf. His eyes don't go red unless he hasn't eaten in a long period of time or when he phaseds. He can eat human food, but does crave blood every now and then. When grabbing your hand, he can you anything he see's in his mind.

°°°°

Conner was your average teenager. He had good grades in highschool, had a lot of friends, loved playing football. His at home life was always good, that is until the day he returned home and his mother, Jessica Matthews, told him the truth about his life. Conner could have continued living his life without knowing that truth, I mean he lived for 16 years with no problem right? Right.

Conner didn't understand why his mother waited so long to tell him, when her, herself could have taught him how to maintain the things he was, or left him be. He didn't want to know about whay was in the past since it wasn't affecting his life.

But he knows that his so called father left him and his mother to raise two other children, one that wasn't even his own.

Now? Conner wants revenge. He can't get that on Sika, since he passed away, but he can and will get revenge on his so called brother and his friend.

He won't stop until he does, even if that means killing any others in his way, or dying himself.

Nobody knows what's wrong with Conner or why they get that bad vibe from him. They just know the kids no good.

Dean isn't able to read his thoughts, which isn't normal. He's able to read everyone's thoughts. It bugs him and makes the bad feeling only get worse.

What he looks like as a human -

When he is able to phase -