58 - Fifty Eight

Roman Reigns

"Roman, no! You can't kill him!" Nikki yells holding onto me as I try walking away.

Dean told me what Brie told him. He had her try cigarette's, smoke some shit that got her high off her ass and on top of that, put his hands on her. On my girlfriend.

He's a dead man walking.

"Yes I can. Nikki you won't stop me if you don't want me telling your dad about this." I warn, pulling away from her.

"Roman you don't understand! He's stronger than you! Dean couldn't even beat him!" Nikki yells.

"I don't care. He could have killed Brie." I snap.

He fucked with the wrong werewolf.

You don't fuck with Roman Reigns girlfriend.

I pull myself out of Nikki's hold and storm out of the house.

I swear I'll kill him when I catch him.

"Roman! Roman stop!''

I don't bother listening. I mean, come on now. When do I actually listen? Especially when I'm mad.

Seth jumps in front of me and grabs ahold of my hands, stopping me from continuing to walk.

No matter how mad I am, Seth knows I won't hurt him.

"Relax Roman." He says, trying to catch his breath.

"Relax? You want me to relax? Seth, Dean told you what he did to the live of my life. The girl that means the world to me." I say, balling my fists up just talking about it.

"I know Ro, I know. I would be just as mad if that happened to Dean. I understand big brother. But you could get hunted and get  hurt badly. I can't lose you." He says.

I take a deep breath and sigh as I let it out.

Seth had a point.

"You won't lose me Lil bro." I tell him.

"If you go trying to hunt him, you have a chance of getting hurt.. or even killed. Roman besides Dean your all I have... Your all I ever had." He says, his voice coming out shaky.

It makes me think about the day I first met Seth.

*
"Dad, I'm gonna go outside to the field and play! Can I please?!" I ask my dad, bouncing up and down slightly on my feet.

My dad let's out a small laugh "Yes Roman, go ahead. Please be safe."

My smile grows wider as I take off running out the house.

I love going to the field to work on my phasing skills. I haven't learned to phase fully yet and in trying to get it down perfectly so I can make my dad proud.

But my plans change when I make it to the field and see a boy, younger then me, yelling out in what seems to be frustration. I slowly make my way over to the little boy who has long hair, but not longer then my own. The hair is covering his face as he focuses on what he's attempting to do.

"Why won't this work!" He yells out as I make it closer to him.

"What are you trying to do?" I ask softly when I make it behind him.

He jumps quickly and flips open a butterfly knife, pointing it in my direction.

My eyes go slightly wife as I stick my hands in the air, silently telling him I mean no harm.

"Who are you?!" He asks as his hand shakes slightly.

"My name is Roman Reigns." I say, slowly sticking one of my hands out for him to grab.

He continues to hold the butterfly knife in my direction.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. What's your name?" I ask.

"Seth Rollins." He says.

"How old are you?"

"6."

My eyes go even wider "6? Where's your parents?"

He sighs and slowly closes the knife "I don't know."

"You shouldn't be out here alone.. Come with me." I say, continuing to hold my hand out.

"How do I know you won't hurt me?" He asks.

"Trust me. I won't hurt you, I'm not much older then you. I'll bring you home with me and I won't let anything happen to you."

He takes a deep breath "P-Promise?"

I shake my head and smile "I promise."

He sticks the butterfly knife in his back pocket and grabs ahold of my hand tightly.

At this moment, I already feel the need to protect this little boy like he's my brother. He's got nobody, but one things for sure, I won't ever go back on my promise.

*

And I won't ever break that promise.

"I won't leave you Seth." I mumble, looking at the younger boy.

"Then whatever you do, don't do what you were about to do." He says.

"I need to protect my girlfriend Seth. Either let me go or I'll make you let me go." I warn.

He chuckles lightly "Make me."

He knows I won't.

"You go, I'm going with you." He says.

"No. You'll get hurt."

"Ride or Die big bro." He says simply.

Should I let him go with me?

"Fine." I growl. "But do not think. Dean will catch on to us."

"Deal. Let's go before he gets to far and we can't find him."

-----------

A/N - uh ohhhh. Guess our Roman & Seth are about to get into some trouble together.

What do thinks gonna happen in the next chapter?

This is just a tease for what happens next. Get ready for Seth's POV next