54 - Fifty Four

Roman Reigns

"Where the hell is everyone?" Seth asks as we walk threw the field towards our house.

I shrug "Don't know little bro."

Seth pouts and shoves his hands in his pockets as he mumbles "This is Bullshit."

"What's bullshit?" I ask.

"You really don't know what today is?" He asks.

I shake my head "Nope."

"Not any idea?"

"Its Tuesday."

He sighs and drops his head as we keep walking.

Okay, I admit that pretending that I don't know today is Seth's birthday is kinda mean, but if i dont, he'll catch onto our plan.

"Have you seen Dean?"

"Nope."

That's another lie. I know exactly where Dean is and what he's doing. Again, if i tell him, it ruins everything. I just can't.

"Im gonna just go to sleep when i get home." Seth mumbles, upset.

"Nope."

He looks at me and raises and eyebrow "Yes i am."

"No your not."

"Bet?"

"Bet."

He sighs again and walks a little faster. I chuckle and jog to keep up with him.

He's in for the suprise of his life when he opens the door to our house. The same thing he did to me on my birthday is being sone to him. He let me walk around and think everyone forgot about my birthday, and when Jimmy took me to my house, everyone was there already.

"So.. Roman?"

"Yeah Seth." I say.

"How old are you?" He asks, trying to hint to me what today is.

I smirk "21."

"When was your birthday?"

"Like a week ago."

"Don't we have another birthday this month?" He asks.

I tilt my head and act like im thinking. His face lights up when i snap fingers.

"Isn't Nikki and Brie's birthday this month?"

He slaps his hand on his face and sighs "No."

"Dean's?"

"No."

"Jimmy and Jey?"

"Dammit Roman, No."

When i reach the house, I open the front door and smirk again.

"Your the worst Big Brother ever! I cant believe you!" He yells, clearly upset.

"I am not." I protest.

"Yes you are!" He yells "How could you forget about your little brothers-"

"Happy Birthday Seth!"

Seth's head snaps in the direction that everyone's voices came from and his eyes go wide.

"W-What?" Seth asks confused.

"Happy Birthday Lil Bro." I say.

Seth turns to me with watery eyes "I-I- Im S-Sorry I-I-"

I pull Seth into my arms and smile as he burys his head into my chest "Don't, you didn't know."

"R-R-Roman I-"

"Shut up. Just don't ever call me the worst brother ever.. Ever again." I mumble, holding him closer.

Even though i know he said it only because he was getting upset, buyt it did bother me a little bit. I've always tried to be the best brother to Seth that I could be.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"Don't be. Go say hi to everyone, there waiting for the birthday boy." I whisper, before letting him go.

He turns around and is immediately greeted by his boyfriend. Dean pulls him into a tight hug as he tells him happy birthday. From Dean, Seth takes his turns with everyone, letting everyone hug him snd tell him happy birthday. Brie walks up to me and smiles shyly. I look her up and down with a smirk, taking in her appearance. She's got on an all black dress, which doesn't come down past her knee's. Shes got on black wedges which makes her slightly taller. Her hair is tied up in a tight ballerina bun and shes got her makeup done lightly. She looks gorgeous. I mean, she looks gorgeous even with sweatpants and a T-shirt on, but damn.. She looks amazing.

She snaps hsr fingers infront of my face, pulling me from my thoughts "Roman?"

I smile "Hey Baby, You Look Amazing."

Her cheeks turn a light shade of pink as she smiles, showing off her beautiful white teeth "T-Thank you."

"No Problem baby girl."

I wrap my arms around her and place a soft kiss on her lips.

"Roman and Brie? Come on you guys, were gonna do Seth's cake now." I hear Jey say.

°

"Happy Birthday, To You!"

Seth has a huge smile on his face as he blows out his candles. Dean walks up behind him and kisses his cheek.

"You know I love you right cutie?" Dean asks.

Seth nods. Dean smiles and kisses his cheek before placing his hand on the back of his head and pushing his head down, sending him face first Into the cake. Everyone busts out laughing as Seth stands there with a shocked expression.

"Happy Birthday Baby." Dean says, smirking.

Seth rolls his eyes and grabs the back of Dean's head and pulls him in for a kiss, getting cake all over Dean's face as well.

I smile at the sight of Seth so happy. That's all I wanted for my baby brother.

A/N- I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated. I'm soooo sorry. I'm a terrible person. I've been so busy lately, I just got back home from Chicago from visiting my family and.. Yeah its been busy and again.. IM SOOOO SORRY. I'll try updates again soon.

On another note, things have been going oh so great for our lovelys in this story huh? But like they say, nothing's ever perfect. So be prepared for whatever my weird mind comes up with for the next chapter. I'll update soon, love yall, vote & comment 😘❤