8 - Eight.

Brie Bella

"Daddy?" I call out when I walk into the house.

"In here sweetheart!" He yells back.

I walk into the kitchen and smile at my dad cooking.

"Hey daddy." I greet, kissing him on the cheek.

He smiles "Hey baby girl."

"How was your day?" I ask.

"Good. I see you had fun." He says, looking up and down at my dirty clothes.

I chuckle "I'll change before Dinner."

"Good."

I grab a soda out of the fridge and lean up against the counter.

"I'm taking your sister with me tonight to patrol the land." He says.

I roll my eyes "You always take her."

He sighs "That's because she isn't a target to our enemy's."

"A Target?" I ask, confused.

"Yes, a target. Brie, your walking on egg shells here. Your messing with that Dean kid. There gonna eventually attack you."

I roll my eyes again "I'll be fine."

He slams the spoon on the counter, making me jump slightly "Yeah? Fine until what? Until they kill you? I won't loose you Brianna!"

"You won't loose me!" I yell.

"And who said? You? You don't know anything." He says, chuckling humorlessly.

"I know more then you think! I know how to take care of myself!"

He scoffs "Yeah, Okay. You don't see the problem with this do you? Its not just you now. No, you've got everyone hanging around him!"

"He's not a bad guy!"

"Says who? You? Again, you don't know anything!"

"I don't know anything? I'll prove you wrong."

I storm out of the kitchen, ignoring my dads yells for me to come back. I take off running out of the house and threw the field.

I'll fucking prove you wrong.

I'm tired of being treated like a baby.

I hate this.

Sometimes, I hate him.

I'll show him that playing with fire doesn't necessarily mean you get burned.

I'll go onto there land right now.

I'm not angry. Not yet. Just upset.
Upset that he doesn't want to spend that extra time with me like he does Nikki.

Just as I'm about to pass the line that separates our two lands, I get tackled to the floor. I let out a scream and struggle against the hold that the person now has on me.

"Let me go!"

"No! Your not going there!"

If the voice didn't give away who it was, it was the coldness of the hands pinning my shoulders to the ground.

"Let me go Dean!" I scream.

"Stop! Calm down!"

But at this moment, I can't. I can't find it in myself to let this one slide. To calm down.

"Talk to me Brie. Please." He begs.

"I hate this place! I hate being me!" I yell.

"Why do you hate being you?" He asks, pulling me off the ground and into his arms.

"My dad. He always spends time with Nikki. Everything is about Nikki. What about me?!"

"Brie, breath. This is not the way to handle your problems. You need time? Fine. You need me? I'm here. Just think. You want to get away for a day or two? Cool, I'll help you. But trying to get yourself killed? No." He says.

"I can't do this anymore Deano. I'm tired. Physically, mentally. Were Twins. I'm the same as her.. Just two different personality's. Is it that? What is wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you." He says, holding me closer.

"Then what Is it?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Nothing. Your stronger. He knows that. When something -god forbid- happens to you, he knows you'll make it out. Know why? Because your stronger. Nikki needs him. You don't. He knows that." He says.

"It wouldn't hurt anybody if he showed me a bit more love." I mumble.

He chuckles "You get love from me. From Seth, even though he used to be a major jackass, From Roman. From Nikki. That's all you need Kiddo."

"You're right."

"Aren't I always?" He asks smirking at me.

I push him playfully "Where's Seth anyways?"

"With Roman. They have to help someone do something, I don't know." He shrugs.

"You do know." I accuse.

He shakes his head "I don't. He's been thinking about me a lot, that I do know."

I bust out laughing "You know he hates when you do that."

He chuckles "I do. But I have to make sure my cuties okay."

I smile up at him. Never thought I would see the day Dean fell in lobe with anybody. Seth Rollins, the 18 year old Werewolf at that. I love it.

That makes me think about Roman.

Will we share that bond?

Will we have that love for one another?

The love at first sight thing?

"That's up to you Kiddo. Love will find you. You and Roman? Y'all gone rock for a long time."