29 - Twenty Nine.

Nikki Bella

I didn't want to do what I did to Brie, but I had to.

I love my sister with all my heart and wish the best for her in life. I hope she feels the same way about me. I Needed To feel that love that i once felt with Seth. Jimmy used to love Seth like s baby brother, same as Roman, but when Seth ended up with Dean, Jimmy had instant hate for Seth. He told me he'd leave me if I didn't stop talking to Seth, Brie and Dean.

To keep myself happy, i had to turn on Brie. I can't help to feel bad though because now her and Roman are missing and nobody can find them.

"You did it for them." I mumble to myself.

But it doesn't help me feel much better. I still feel like shit.

I'm stuck now. What's more important.. My happiness or Brie's?

As .much as it feels like mine Is more important, I can't help but feel bad for my choice.

No, fuck that. My happiness is way more Important. So, I won't allow myself to feel bad any longer.

"Babe, what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Jimmy asks me.

I smile slightly "Nothing."

"So, The Chief keeps asking about Roman and Brie." He sighs.

"I know. he's been making our lives a living hell."

He's been searching for the two for days now. Seth and Dean have been looking, so we just gave up. There not our problem. Brie and Roman have been my problem my whole life, and now I'm not letting them be my problem. They could die and I wouldn't care.

"Why though? Not our fault Brie can't handle that were together and decided to run away. My stupid cousin of course following him like a puppy dog." Jimmy says.

"I know babe. They'll come back." I say.

"Hopefully none of them do." He mumbles, wrapping his arms Around my waist.

I sigh.

I want my sister back on the lands. I want Roman's goofy ass back. I need Seth to come back.

I'm not gonna lie, i still have love for Seth Rollins. He moved on though. He's with Dean now. I hate the thought of them being together. Seth was strong when he was with me. He didn't back down and never shut his mouth for nobody. He spoke his mind. Now? He's nothing. He's the girl in there relationship. He acts like a bitch. Something that Seth Rollins never was. Dean changed him. Not for the better either.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a loud crash. I jump out of the bed, running to the open window. Outside there's a couple vampires destroying everything they pass, clearly looking for something.. Or someone.

"Shit." I mumble.

I notice the girl that attacked Dean and Brie a while back in the woods, leading her army of vampires. She's suppose to be dead.

She looks up at me and whispers to the tall man standing next to her as she smirks at me.

"There's the sister. Nikki. That's our ticket to the gifted one. That's my ticket to destroy Roman Reigns. If we have Nikki, its guaranteed we have Brie. When we have Brie, we can kill her." She says, loud enough to where I can hear her. "Get her!"

Jimmy pulls me out of the window and pushes me towards the door.

"Run!"

I take off running out of the door and run down the stairs. When I get to the bottom, I run threw the living room and straight out of the front door. I get as far as the front yard when a vampire appears in front of me. I go to turn around and run the other way when another one appears behind me, making me jump and scream. When I turn back around, the girl Dean was suppose to have killed Is standing in front of me. I freeze, knowing I can't run.

"Where did you think you were going Nikki? We need you." She says, smirking at me.

My heart begins to beat 10x faster as I watch her every move. I open mouth to say something, but nothing comes out.

"I've never tasted a dogs blood. I want to try it."

My mind is yelling at me to try and run, but my body doesn't move.

I see her fangs pop out and I begin to feel dizzy. Just when she's about to come closer, I hear a growl. A very familiar growl. Just as the girl goes to turn around, she gets attacked by the very familiar wolf. They both hit the ground hard, hitting a tree to stop them from flying any further.

I want to phase. To help her. But I Still can't move.

The person I betrayed. The one I lied about and left behind, is helping me.

"Nikki, you need to get out of here."

The voice i fell in love with tells me as he gently tries to pull me away.

"No."

He sighs "Your not safe."

I watch as the wolf tries her hardest to take down the vampire chick.

At that moment I realized I choose the wrong thing. Even though I betrayed her, she's Still here fighting for me. Her backstabbing sister.

"I won't leave my sister."