18 - Eighteen.

Brie Bella

Where the hell am I? What the hell is this? Everything is a bright white. I feel like I'm walking on clouds. So soft. So comfortable.

I can hear the voices of my loved one's in my head, but I can't see them I can't respond. I can't so anything.

"Baby."

I look around at the sound of a familiar, yet unfamiliar voice.

My mom.

"Momma?" I ask, reaching out to touch her.

She smiles warmly at me and grabs ahold of my hand ''Hi baby."

I can feel the tears begin to feel in my eyes. I haven't seen my mom in years. Since the day she passed away.

"What's going on momma?" I ask.

She sighs and cups my face in her hands ''I don't have long to talk to you baby. I need you to do something for me, okay?"

I nod quickly as the tears begin to fall.

"I need you to wake up. Be with you dad and sister. With Seth and Roman. Even with Dean."

"How do I do that?"

'I love you and miss you kiddo.'

I recognize Dean's voice automatically.

"Dean?" I call out.

My mom let's out a small laugh "Follow the voices baby."

"I love you momma."

She smiles and kisses my forehead "I love you to baby. I always will be here for you. Don't forget that."

'Baby, I love you so much.'

I look around when I hear Roman's beautiful voice.

I turn my attention back to my mom to see her slowly fading away.

"Momma?!" I yell, getting scared.

She chuckles "Its your time to wake up baby. I love you and Nicole with all my heart. You still have the necklace right?"

I reach up and grab the pendant on my neck, to show her I still have it.

"Don't let it go. Protect it with your life baby. I love you. Now wake up."

"I love you."

My eyes flutter open and I blink a few times to get adjusted to the darkness of my room. The only light is the daylight peeking threw the closed curtains.

I feel someone holding onto my hand, letting out quiet sobs, begging me to wake up.

My eyes travel down to see Roman sitting next to my bed, holding onto my head with his head resting on the edge of the bed.

"I miss you so much baby."

My heart shatter at the sight in front of me.

"Don't cry handsome."

My voice is raspy and comes out cracked.

Roman's head snaps up as I watch him closely.

"B-Brianna?" He asks, looking up at me.

I grip his hand and smile slightly "Hi."

His eyes are wide as he looks at me.

"This isn't real." He mumbles, looking down at my hand that's holding onto his.

I chuckle lightly "It is though."

He stands up and looks at me closer. I pull his hand gently, silently telling him I want him to lay with me.

He crawls into bed next To me slowly. I shift myself so I'm laying on his chest. He wraps His arms around me tightly. Protectively.

"Roman, I love you."

He kisses the top of my head "I love you to. More then you'll ever know."

I hear a weird noise and feel a rumble from his stomach "You haven't been eating."

"I haven't. I never wanted to leave you side. I wasn't shit when I didn't have you.". He admits.

"You need to eat."

"I will baby. I need to call doctor styles."

I shake my head, making myself a bit dizzy "Not yet. Let me have alone time with you first."

He holds me a little tighter and nods, kissing the tip of my head again.

"I missed you so much."

I smile against his chest "Me to. It was weird feeling. I couldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried. I just wanted you guys so much."

"I've been here everyday and night baby."

I slowly pick up my head and place a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Thank you."

"I'll never leave your side again. I promise baby."