2 - Two.

Brie Bella

The one thing I love about the Saturday night 'Get together' is the bonfire's. One of my all time favorite things to do.

Everyone's gathered around the fire, talking, laughing and simply having a good time together.

"Brie? Are you on planet earth right now?" Nikki asks, snapping her fingers in front of my face.

I chuckle ''Somewhat."

"She's never with the real world." Chris says, smirking at me.

"Leave my sister alone." Nikki says, playfully pushing him.

I chuckle but don't say anything. I've got my eyes and attention on something -someone- else.

Long, soft black hair. Beautiful Grey eyes. Great smile. Nice, tan skin. Amazing built.

Roman Reigns.

I've had a little crush on Roman, but he's a total dick. Not so much to me, but to almost everyone in the pack.

My family was very close to his family when we were kids, so the parents would be in the kitchen or living room, talking and us kids would be playing.

Roman took a huge interest in Nikki, so that left me alone. My sister always tried to include me in the things they did together, but it was like being a third wheel, so I always declined.

It got to the point where I never saw my sister anymore. Once she was able to leave with Roman, they wouldn't be at home. Nikki met Romans best buddy, Seth and they started dating at the age of 14 and 15.

Around the time I met Dean.

I would think it was being friends with a Vampire that did it, but it wasn't. Roman still occasionally acknowledges my presence.

"Didn't you invite your blood sucker?" Nikki asks.

I nod ''Yeah, but he didn't want to come."

"Why not?"

"Seth and his friends chased us earlier. He got somewhat scared." I say.

"Dean? Scared? Of werewolf's? That's a lie." Nikki chuckles.

I chuckle "Not-"

"Your little Vampire should be scared Brie.'' A voice says from behind me.

I stand up quickly and spin around, coming face to face with Jimmy Uso.

"If you would have let me finish, you would have heard, he's not scared of you or your little friends Jimmy." I snap.

"He was to scared to come here tonight. I mean, the chief invited him. Where is he?" Jimmy asks, bringing a hand up to cup my chin.

"He's not here."

He laughs and digs his nails into each side of my face. I let out a low growl as I try to pull away.

"Let my sister go Jimmy!" Nikki yells.

Jimmy laughs and holds up his hand, shaking his finger at my sister "Seth wouldn't like that."

"Uce, let her go!" I hear Roman yell from the other side of the fire.

"Stay outta it Roman." Jimmy snaps.

"Let me go." I plead, still trying to push him away from me.

"Nah."

"Your hurting me Jimmy, let me go!" I yell.

Next thing I know it, Jimmy gets pushed away from me roughly. I look at the person standing in front of me with wide eyes.

"I'm pretty sure she told you to let her go man." He snaps.