tough

it was late when she had found her way back to home again, or rather it being 9 in the evening. the party was still going on, but it seemed to have gotten a bit more intense than her mothers normal houseparties she threw for everyone except her. she stared at the front door, flinching and taking a step back when the door swung open and the neighbors kid stumbled out, drunk as hell. he laid his hand on her shoulder, and his gaze leveled with hers.

"heeeeeyyy, you're that..hic...dun's sisterrr ain't yoouuu..??"

she gave a look of disgust, shoving his hand away, and storming into the house, leaving his stupid unanswered question hanging in the air. jordan's party lights were flashing everywhere, the floor was a mess of drinks and vomit. this wasn't a normal Laura Lee McCollum party at all, she wouldn't even condone this party even the slightest bit. or even the small houseparty she had left at 5 in the afternoon. to think, she didn't even see her mother's car parked in the driveway either. the house was full and she shoved past the people to get to the stairs where a guy came tumbling down. he smashed into her and onto the floor they went, her eyes fluttered open and met with his. a gasp coming out from both of them, feeling the blush creeping up her cheeks. she turned her head away but still felt his eyes boring into her soul.

"oh god i'm really sorr-"

she pushed him off her body and scrambling up the stairs, ignoring his calls that went straight up the staircase with her. locking the door and following her usual routine of pushing her furniture against her door best for keeping out the pesky parents. she didn't hear anything else other than the party music downstairs. she had had enough of tyler robert joseph for one day, and she was only a quarter half certain that she didn't want to see him again. which was going to be a tough mission to complete.