.:it's lit:.

"April!"

I stood there, completely shocked to the core that they had found me. Tyler looked so happy, while Josh kept staring at Missy, who was bleating happily at my feet, eating the berries that I had dropped. Tyler rushed over to me, bumping me almost out the entrance of the tree house. His hug was tight and warm, I had no human contact for 2 weeks, the only thing I had for company was Missy, who I had found on my 4th day here. Tyler kept rubbing my stomach, smothering my small, but growing baby bump.

"Ty?"

"Oh my god Appi. You're okay. You're actually okay."

He was tearing up, a tear already slipping down his cheek. I warmed up to his hug, rubbing his back slowly. Josh wasn't paying attention to us at all, he was off playing with Missy in the corner.

"Oh Ty, you're a mess. Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"We, we thought you, w-were dead."

"Ty.."

"Don't ever dare do that to me again April, don't you dare leave me this way."

"It was only 2 weeks."

"2 weeks April. 2 god damned weeks worrying about you and our baby's state. Do you even know what I felt? All that anxiety, the paranoia."

"I left for a reason Ty. I needed a break."

"From me?"

"No Ty."

"Then what had to be so great of a reason to leave abruptly like that?"

"I don't want to say."

"April."

"Why don't you go and ask Jenna huh? For all I know you might've slept with her while I was gone."

"I have no interest in Jenna, April I love you. I wouldn't trade you for anyone else. I want you, I want to build a family with you. Have little kid's running around our yard, this is why I married you. I love you and only you, and no one can ever change that, No one."

"Promise?"

"I promise sweetheart. I promise."

He smoothed my hair down, putting a lock of it behind my ear. He smiled softly and sweetly, leaning forward and giving me the kiss my lips had been aching for. I kissed back, and not long after Missy started bleating below me, I pulled away from Tyler and looked down, picking her up. He looked at me confused, I smiled a bit tightly. But his head suddenly jerked up from looking down at me, he sniffed the air, causing me to do the same.

"Is it only me or do you smell smoke?"

"I think it's only you, I can't smell anything at all, but anyways, this is Missy. I found her about a week ago. She had wandered off. So I ended up keeping her."

"Yes. Alright. But never mind the goat-"

"Her name is Missy-"

"Yes, yes. Missy. Never mind Missy, how's are the veins?"

"I haven't checked. I've been afraid to."

"Let me see hun."

Tyler raised up my shirt, a little gasp coming from him, he let my shirt fall.

"April. They're gone. The veins. They're gone."

"They are? Oh my god. Thank you Missy!"

"Missy did this?"

"I expected her to. She came from Saint."

"Saint?"

"Wells. Saint Wells."

"Where's that?"

"It's an abandoned church further deep in here."

"What were you doing there when you found her?"

"I was just wandering around here, looking for some food, which in my case are berries, when I heard a little kid's shriek. And it seemed so very familiar to Heath's...and oh god Ty."

I looked up at him, fresh tears glistening in my eyes.

"Ty, he, he had Heath."

"He did? Let's go get him, we can save him April we can save-"

"Ty, that's the thing, this was a week ago. He's..he's.."

"He's not dead. I'm gonna prove it."

"Ty no. Ty listen to me."

"He's not dead April. We just have to find him. Josh let's go. I have my kid to save."

"You're the one who's going to end up dead Ty it's not safe there."

"How do you know?"

"You didn't check all of me. The veins are gone but something else came."

"What did he do to you."

"It's nothing."

"April."

"Tyler it's nothing."

"April tell me."

"No, it's nothing important. Just don't go over there."

"Oh I'm going. But not without knowing what he did to you."

"I already told you."

"No you didn-" He paused, and went back on my previous words, he put two and two together and he looked up, completely shocked. "Something else came, came. April, April did he-"

All I could do was smile tightly, and move my head in a motion of nodding.

"He raped...you..? Oh I'm so sorry, oh, April, if only I had been here. I hoped so much you didn't have to go through this again. You..you're pregnant, and he..he.."

"Ty..Tyler love, it's okay, I'm fine, I'm just a bit shook, memories. Just flashbacks now and then."

"No, no you're not. I can see it, oh you've already gone through so much."

"Ty, it's fine, really. Just go to the barn if you want, be careful."

"Oh I'm not leaving you alone. Blurry could be lurking somewhere around here, and if he is, I won't leave you alone to be hurt. You're coming with us."

He took my hand then, let me slowly down to Josh, he looked up at Missy.

"What about your go-uh Missy?"

I shook my head a bit, and gave a low whistle, Missy looked down, and after a few moments of standing at the entrance she jumped down into my arms, slightly off in her usual landing place. She bleated happily and Tyler smiled a bit, pulling my arm towards where we would soon enough find the church where I last saw Blurry and Heath. Soon enough we would have Heath back in our arms, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be the same as I expected it to be. For now all I could hope for was that my little angel would live to see the day his step brother be born into the world, Josh and Tyler broke into my thoughts.

"Where is this church April? We've already been walking for 20 minutes."

"20 minutes? It should be right.." I moved over an overhanging branch too thick to see through, it hadn't been here the first time I had passed, I looked up to see the church, up in flames. "..here."