:the touch of an angel:

I woke up dazed, my limbs were sore I looked around my room to see that it was a complete mess. I didn't remember going to sleep or doing any of this to my room. I heard a soft groan come from underneath the pile of pillows to my right, I removed a couple, and there was April, sleeping peacefully. I smiled and I was about to wake her up when I realized she was nude. only the white duvet covers hid her body. I tried to remember the things that had happened last night. I got nothing out of it, and April started to stir. Her eyes slowly opened, and once her vision was clear, she spotted me immediately and smiled drunkenly.

"Last night was great hun. I didn't know you could do what you did." She bit one side of her bottom lip, giggling, and cupped my face in her hands. She kissed me slowly, and I was confused on exactly what I did until I saw a lacy black bra dangling from the lampshade on my bedresser. It had dawned on me then, Blurry had taken over. She laid me down, kissing my neck, until I heard a knock on our door. It was Josh. April covered herself and threw a pillow to cover my lap, she leaned on me.

"Come in!"

Josh peeked in, his eyes landing on us, he smirked, holding up a black robe and a garter.

"Found these outside. I'm guessing you guys had fun hmm?"

April nodded, tracing circles on my chest. Josh smiled.

"By the way Debby's looking for you. Supposedly she wants a girls day out."

April waved at Josh to close the door and stood up, I covered my face. And she laughed.

"Tyler you've already seen me like this, no need to be shy.

As she was putting on her shirt, I saw a black vein running up her back, red scratches on her back, a few of them bleeding. She looked all bright and happy. After her and Debby left, I confronted Josh about what had happened.

"So you're saying Blurry fucked your bitch?"

"Don't call her that she isn't-"

"Yeah, Yeah I know. But I have to go pick up the girls. Coming with?"

I shook my head, sitting down, watching as he left out the door.

O HWA SH EGO OD

"Shut up."

WOUL DYO UMIN DIF IKEP THER?

"Leave her alone she isn't yours. She's mine."

SH ESB EE NMI NEF ORA WHI LEN OWA NDSH ESG OING TOB EMI NESO ONENO UGH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You got the ring Ty?"

"Yeah."

"Onto Paris we go."

She'll be mine, I will finally be able to call her mine. I'll be hers, and she'll finally be able to me mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Tyler! Let's go up to the tower!" April was excited to be in Paris, while I on the contrary was nervous to do what I'd been waiting to do for 2 months now. I followed April, the little box in my jacket feeling like a weight now. Once up there April turned around and smiled, handing me her phone to take a picture of her. She posed, turning her back to me and stared at the setting sun. I took the picture quickly. And I got out on one knee, everyone that was up there with us started to point, watching and waiting to see the outcome. April turned around to see all the people staring at her with a happy expression. Her hazel eyes lighting up when they saw the position I was in. Her hands came up to her mouth, and her eyes started to tear up. I took out the soft black velvet box and opened the lid to show a pink star diamond sitting on the tiny metal claws holding it in place. Josh skidded next to me, recording what was happening on his phone.