:hope:

April let out a horrified gasp, automatically surging forward, I caught her arm and pulled her back towards me.

"Tyler-"

"It's too dangerous for you April."

"Heath could be nearby!"

"He's not-"

A scream ripped out into the air, and her head jerked suddenly to the where the old church was, her face going into a pure horrified expression. She tried pulling her arm out of my tightening grasp, but I refused to believe that scream was real.

"Heath is in there! Let me go!"

"I didn't hear anything."

"Stop doubting me and let me go!"

"You're staying here, I'll go check."

"No-"

"You two are staying here. I'm going."

"Josh-"

We both got cut off by a loud boom, and a piece of flaming wood landed on pebbles below April. Her face was twisted in horror, and shook her arm out of my now loose grip, taking off towards the rubble of the flaming church, her screams echoing out into the air.

"HEATH!"

We didn't hesitate to go after her, but she ran faster than I ever saw her run. She didn't deserve this at all, she was in her early 20's going through what most people would go through the age of thirty. April had already lost two kids, both in accidents that were set off by another. I caught up to her and grabbed her by the waist, almost making us both almost tumble to the ground. She struggled against me, her screams still piercing through the air.

"MY BABY! HEATH! HEATH!"

She looked like she wasn't going to let up any soon, and Josh stepped in front of her, nodding at me slightly and I let go. She immediately shoved past him, almost going into the burning rubble. She called his name out again, brokenly, her voice cracking. On her knees, her head hanging down, shoulders shaking with the heavy sobs she got out.

"Heath...I..I'm so sorry.."

"April.."

"I could've saved him earlier, I shouldn't have waited a week, I just, I didn't want to go back. What if Blurry did it again.."

"April, love, it's okay.."

"It's not..Ty..it's not."

"Let's you back home away from this place..it's safer..Josh get Missy. We're going back to LA tomorrow."

Few months later

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

April had been gone all day with Debby and I'm guessing Josh, a day out they had said. She left me with Missy, who had been sleeping outside by the pond we had in the backyard. April had been doing better, healing from what had happened a few months ago. Heath's body had been found a couple days after we left, but the weirdest thing about it was that Heath's body was found back in the tree house. From the pictures they had, Heath had shadows covering him over everywhere. I had made April avoid the tv and the newspaper until it blew over, she didn't need to relive everything again. Ohio was nothing more than a death trap and just pure hell for April. We had agreed to get a dog, or rather her that decided to get a shiba. We had named him Frankie, and he was friendly unless provoked, which was rare for him to do. Frankie had made April happier along with Missy, April never got the veins Blurry had given her back, nor they ever showed signs of coming back. Frankie was sleeping soundly at my feet when I heard the gate to the backyard open, I looked outside to the sunset blinding my eyes. Standing up, I walked outside to see who had entered, I heard a giggle come from the side and I heard loud bleating.

"April?"

"Yeah?"

"What took you so long in getting back."

"Oh I just went to get like 11 or so things, Josh and Debby dropped me off."

"What kind o-hOLY JESUS CHRIST ON A STICK."

"What?"

"APRIL WHERe?"

"Where what?"

"The gOatS!"

"I bought them!"

"You what?"

"Bought them!"

"Why would you buy 11 pygmy goats did you not have enough with one? Jesus christ we have Frankie and Missy already!"

"Missy needs new friends, I feel like Frankie will squash her."

"Babe Frankie's harmless."

"I know but Missy needs some of her own kind."

"Yeah some but not ten."

"But they were all so cute! I couldn't not choose only one!"

"April you're gonna have to return them."

"Give me two weeks, please hun?"

"April...you're going to get attached."

"Pleaaaseee?"

"Fine, I'll give you two weeks."

"YES! Ahh I love you so much Ty!"

I planted a gentle kiss on her forehead, and she hugged me tightly, I smiled down at her, placing a hand against her stomach.

"5 more months babe, and we'll finally have one of our own."

"It's going to be during the tour isn't it?"

"Yes, and it'll be a bit hard to manage it, but I refuse to let you stay home, I told you I wouldn't leave your side ever again."

"Well technically you would because you'd have to go to the bathroom and do your business. And when the baby's born I'd have to stay on the bus."

"Stop being smart mouthed Appi."

"Why don't you come and make me?"

I smiled widely taking her face in my hands and kissing her, she didn't hesitate to kiss back and after a while I pulled back.

"There."

"No more smart mouthed Appi right Ty?"

"Nope. And, don't think I've forgotten, two weeks and you get to keep 1 to keep Missy company."

"Actually it'll be 2 more because Josh wants one."

"Fine. 2. That is all I'll allow."

Part of her lips quirked up slightly, and she headed back inside to greet an excited Frankie sitting there waiting for her. She squatted down and cooed at him, Missy and the others trailing behind her bleating loudly. I smiled, imagining our kids taking their first steps, trailing after her. We'd finally have one of our own, and I'd try to be the best father I possibly could. I'd raise them into a good childhood, and try to have them not pass through anything similar to what me and April passed in our early years. And although it'd be difficult to manage with her pregnancy along the road, it would be a fun experience and challenge to go through, and everything in the near future would start to unfold before us, hopefully with good things.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yo yo yo Ima back! Sorry for lagging on this vv short chapter for a weekish, I've been busy with school and stuff so I don't get much of a chance and my thoughts are drained out by the time I get home but I'll try to update regularly, I hope you guys understand my situation :)

~Jenn