.: 3 :.

We found a dress soon enough, or rather, 5 or 6 hours after we left the house. We headed home then, and came back to a house full of screaming men playing MarioKart 8.

"GET OFF MY TRACK JOSH!"

"JAY WHY."

"JORDAN I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU GO FROM FIRST TO LAST. AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU STAY LAST."

"DON'T EVEN DARE USING THAT BLUE SHELL ZACK."

Tyler, Tyler's dad, and my dad watched the 4 with sheer amusement. Tyler noticed me first, and patted his lap, motioning me over with a head nod. Tyler's mom, Ash and Abby went into the kitchen to cook, while me and Maddie went with the guys to sit and watch them. I was about to sit down next to Maddie when Tyler pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist, and kissed the top of my head.

"How was your day?"

"It was fine, but it got better when I came back home."
I responded with a smile, leaning back on him, curling my legs up onto his lap, twisting myself to the side. Tyler chuckled, taking my face in his hands and kissing me. Our father's turned to look at us, our faces seeming to them as if it were lit up like the fourth of July. They soon then got up to go into the backyard with a beer, by then, me and Tyler broke apart. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let of him or the smell that wafted from him go.

"3 more months left."

"3 more months."

3 more months until we got married, 3 more until I could properly be able to call him mine. 3 more until we were to be pronounced Mr and Mrs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a short chapter I'll have a longer one up by late tomorrow.