xxX the chapter full of chapters Xxx

.:netflix and..?:.

Josh had gone with Debby and some other friends of his out to a party, we decided not to go and kindly declined the invite Josh had given us. Tyler popped up Netflix and I gathered all the blankets and pillows in the house to make a fort to watch the movie in. After signing into his account, Tyler told me to choose a movie while he went into the kitchen to get a couple of snacks. When he came back the fort was set up, and the beginning of the Corpse Bride was playing. Tyler's lips quirked up, and he settled down next to me. Throughout the movie there were several occassions where I was reciting what Emily said, with Tyler glancing over to me, starting to laugh quietly to himself, telling me how adorable I was. As the ending of the movie came to a close, I popped up to choose another one, an arm wrapped around my waist, and pushed me back down, into Tyler's lap. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, letting me go. I reached for a pillow, slamming the soft bundle of covered feathers onto his back. He let out an "Oof." and reached for a pillow as well, bringing it down onto my head with a light hit. The fight went on for a couple minutes or so and would seem to have lasted forever until the fort came down on us. I poked my head through what was left of the fort, giggling uncontrollably. Tyler crawled over, arms pulling me into a tight embrace, whispering "I love you" into my ear repeatedly. I looked at the wedding invitation card we had sent out to everyone we knew closely, sitting perfectly next to a group picture, containing a smiling Josh, Tyler, and me. And after doing the wedding recital and all those things to prepare for the wedding, there were three more days until I could finally call him mine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.:steal:.

Both Josh and Debby burst into the kitchen excitedly, we hadn't been expecting them to come back so early today, me and Tyler shared a look. I rose up a plate full of food, looking at both of them questioningly.

"Pasta..?"

Debby took my hand and jerked me forward towards the door, the pasta plate flying out of my hand and out onto the floor. Tyler's chair could be heard, scooting back. And I heard two pairs of feet hitting the ground and an "Oof" sounding from the kitchen

"He-"

Debby turned to me, hand on the door knob.

"Shush April. Tomorrow's your wedding and you are not leaving into the world of matrimony without a bachlorette party."

"But what abou-"

"Tyler's getting his own party." She jerked open the door, pulling me out into the cold fall air.

"My sweater it's col-"

"I came prepared, hush now please."

I turned to face a grinning Josh patting a worried looking Tyler on the back. My eyes met his, and I held his gaze before Debby jerked me down the porch steps.

"Don't get him too drunk or huurrt!" The 'ur' was pulled longer than intended to because Debby pulled on me again, this time almost dragging me into her car. Josh was doing the same, only Tyler was going willingly, because he knew how Josh would get. We exchanged a look as we both left our ways. Debby was singing along to a song, and she nudged me. It took me a while to recognize the voice, it was Tyler's. I let out a tiny squeal and turned the volume up a bit. It was House of Gold that was playing, and I sang along with Debby my voice going louder than I had ever taken it to. We came to a stop, Debby looked at me, awed.