.:Louder and Louder:.

Tyler left about a week or two after April got cleared. He and Josh were called back to the touring earlier than the usual. They got called back a month before they were due back. Everyone noticed that April's cheery mood that everyone got used to so quickly, was gone. Her daily trips outside had stopped. Her silenced screams that had been held back for a week were now let out. All April was currently to anybody was a sack of useless blood hiding away in the darkest room in the building. Scratches were left on her wall, sometimes her parents would walk in when she was sleeping, and they would see blood splattered onto the wall. They already knew it was hers, knew that she knew there was no point in hiding it. What happened the night she went out with Josh and the others came back to haunt her. Her room was a mess, and so were her emotions. She felt regret, anger, and sadness. But she knew the only reason why it happened to her were because of her choices. Choices she shouldn't have chosen. Each day Tyler was gone away they got louder. They came back with force, and they were intending to stay. One of them spoke to her more clearly than the others, that voice, unlike the others and her, was positive.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay so I'm gonna leave this chapter sinking in until Friday because my schedules busy what with all this graduation and shit left for Thursday. On Friday I'll be back with a longer chapter and from there I'll update with longer chapters. See you all soon!
~Jenn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx