:birth of a blurry spirit: + .:.the better to concieve a child.:.

I hadn't seen April since during the concert. And I was getting worried, it had been 4 hours since the concert ended already. Josh wasn't present either. I was just about to call to their household but then at that time Josh burst through the door, fuming, a bottle in his hand. He teetered to one side and the other, April trying to steer him. I recognized the bottle Josh had in his possession. It was a beer brand, I looked at April to make sure she wasn't in the same state as Josh. Drinking alchol would risk a miscarriage. Josh landed where he usually slept on the tour bus and April looked distressed. I rushed to her.

"You didn't-"

She simply shook her head, running a hand through her hair, puffing out a breath of air. She dropped the adidas duffle bag onto the floor. I looked at it, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm moving in with Josh in L.A."

"Doesn't that mean-"

She made a face, hugging me to her tightly.

"Hush Tyler. Don't say that. You can always visit."

I shook my head.

"That doesn't matter anymore. I'm moving to L.A. with you and Josh."

"Tyler won't you miss your family?"

"Yes. But then I can always visit."

She looked at me, determining the effect this might have. I cut off her thoughts, pointing at the teddy bear in the back of her hoodie, catching a ride.

"Who's that for?"

"It's mine, my m-" She stopped herself midword. "Someone gave it to me when I was a toddler."

I took it out of her hoodie, examining the aged chocolate brown bear plush. I put it down after a while, and I kissed her again, pulling apart shortly after and wrapping my arm around her waist, another rubbing her stomach slowly.

"You're such a kid." I said, resting my head on the crook of her neck. "And I love it."

"Not anymore than you and Josh are. Best frens eh?"

I chuckled as Mark walked in.

"Hey Tyler can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Git your own fren Murk."

"Both you and Mark can have time to spend with me April. Right now it's just currently Mark's turn to have me."

"Okayy. But don't take too long Mark. Or else this cat's claws are coming out." She made a small motion of scratching at him. He laughed and walked out ahead of me, stopping right outside of the bus. He nodded his head at the bus.

"What's up with Josh and her? I saw her running after Josh like a worried mother hen."

"They're both moving to L.A. and I am as well."

"What? Are you seriously chasing after April Tyler?"

"As a matter of fact I am not chasing after her, she wants me along as much I want to her help her raise the kid."

"What kid?"

"She's a month in."

"Tyler I don't think you'll be able to be present during the birth. You'll have touring and photoshoots and-"