:goodbye tylerland, hello fatherhood:

"Come on Tyler it'll be fine!"

"No April, it's much too dangerous."

"I can take of myself just fine!" She stamped her feet, her nose scrunching up in a sign of a growing fit.

"April you're 9 months already. It's dangerous to be in the crowd. Have some common sense please. It's dangerous for you and the baby."

"Tyler-"

"No. I've already told you 10 times. No means no."

"How about I stand near the side of the stage?"

I pursed my lips, and gave the thought a chance, while we were onstage Michael and most likely Debby would be likely to watch over her safety. I gave her a slight nod.

"Be careful though love, even the stage side is dangerous for you."

"YES!"

I flinched, "Calm down you can strain yourself."

"I know, I know it's bad for the baby. Go on it's time."

"Take care of yourself babe okay?"

"I'll make sure to try to keep my self alive."

I pecked her on the forehead, not forgetting to plant one on her stomach,and she gave me a bright smile, for one child that bump was awfully large. Josh hugged his sister for a two hour long goodbye, telling her the same thing I told her. And as we walked away I kept looking back several times before she walked away with Michael. Josh nudged me in the ribs, and I looked at him, he was smiling.

"Do ya think there's a chance that she has two in the brewing in the oven? Her baby bump seems awfully large just for one child. It's a slight chance that the possible second child was overlooked, you never know Ty."

"Nah. I think its normal for it to be that big. It's nothing much. What I'm hoping is that she doesn't give into labor on the side of the stage while we're performing."

"Hey. At least we're in LA. Where we don't have to leave her in a strange state with a newborn kid."

"Bad news is that Blurry can get to her when we leave her behind to finish off the rest of the tour."

"Tyler, there hasn't been a sign of Blurry since, since...."

"Heath..yeah I know..but there still is a possible chance. April mentioned something about Blurry saying it was his kid."

"Concentrate on something else bro. You're gonna get distracted from what you have to do."

"Alright. Alright let's do this."

Everything would be fine Ty, April isn't going to go into labor during the show. She'll be alright, she'll be alright. But it didn't turn out exactly how I thought it would, halfway through the show, I looked over April when I was singing CHFIL, with a lovey dovey look plastered onto my face, which soon then morphed into complete horror. She was going into labor. Right. On. Stage. Her water was already obviously broken, and Michael was terrified not knowing what the hell to do with the ongoing labor. I dropped my ukulele completely then, and the sound ricocheted around the stage. I looked back at the crowd, and held up a finger before leaning into the mic and saying.

"Uhm. Sorry for the interruption on your concert but um, my uh, my um, my wife is giving birth to my kid on the side of the stage so if you don't mind um, I'll be right back."

Josh was already there, putting her in a wheelchair that one of the side staff had hurriedly brought rolling in, Michael came up to me putting a hand on my shoulder.

"You should get back to the stage, the ambulance is on it's way."

I nodded hurriedly, and went to a panting April, holding her head in my hands, kissing it repeatedly, brushing away the hair away from her already sweating head.

"You'll be okay, okay? The baby will too. Josh will go with you alright? I'll be there as soon as the concert ends, I promise."

Josh looked at me, just as the paramedics came into appearance, one already starting to wheel her quickly away.

"What about the show? Who will do the drums?"

"I've got something else in plan, now go!"

I half ran, half walked back to the stage, and swiped up the microphone from the floor.

"Um, hi, I'm back. And um, Josh went with April to deliver the baby the hospital, if you hadn't figured out. So, since he um, isn't here, I'll be telling you a bit of my life stories for the rest of the time, and I'll finish CHFIL and I'll do Truce alright? Is that alright with you guys? Oh jeez I hope you all understand."

The roar of approval came back from the audience and I stumbled over my words, "Alright, s-so how do I start this, i-it was my f-fifth birthday...."