.:. DO NTL ET M EB EGO N E .:.

The night April came back was full of gloom, but not until after Debby had f.ted us. April looked better than she did on the hospital cot. The crowd was just as happy as we were, but were at least 200% above what they were on the happiness scale. I was just so happy to see her back, up and awake. She wasn't the exact bright and bubbly April we once had. She was more serious in conversations, and for 2 days, and counting, she didn't make a referfence to the band or it's songs. Me and Tyler were missing that side of her, but that's what comas do. Some people don't come back the same, some do, and its that 1% that do, while the other 99 don't. I'm sure we can get a bit of her old personality back, if we just play into our sillyness around her daily. Debby says she's getting better at being able to walk, and that April's pushing her to let her run. But Debby won't have it until April can walk properly, April was always like this since she had woken up. She started to call me then, and I stopped talking with Tyler about the stage effects and stuff.

"Yeah?"

"When are you guys coming back?"

"2 more months April. But that's going to be temporary for a maximum of an hour or 2 because we still have more dates for the Save Rock and Roll tour with the guys. It won't end until late winter or somewhere."

The thing was that even though April had Tyler's whole family to look after her. She had only spent so little time with us the day we saw each other again. She had been with us for a mere 20 or 30 minutes. And we spent 25 minutes of that time crying, saying how much we missed her. Tyler and I were impatient for the 2 two months we had left. We would then have 3-6 months to ourselves, with Tyler writing for the new album already, Vessel had gone out back in January. And from there we had started the Save Rock and Roll tour with Brendon, Andy and the others.

"But it's Mayyyy."

"If the doctor clears you before we come to L.A., then you can come with us for the rest of the tour. Is that fine with you?"

"What if i don't get cleared?"

"Then its obvious, you'll stay."

"Hey who ya talking to Josh?"

Brendon came up and onto our tour bus. Carrying a half empty beer can in one hand, runnning his hand through the other.

"April."

"Where's Tyler? April?"

"Tyler went out. And April's my sister."

I pointed to a potrait of April and me on the stand next to me, I was making the silliest pose I could do, making cross eyes at the camera, both hands placed on my cheeks, and my mouth wide open, As if in surprise. April had an arm over her midsection, the elbow of her other arm placed above her wrist below. Her hand curling in, her index finger and thumb seeming to pinch a lock of her hair. She was leaning on me, her head tilted up a bit, and her lips were open a crack. We had taken this photo at wedding, where April had to wear a choice of Ash's dresses. Ash choose a strapless black mermaid dress for April. My dead mother had chosen a tux for me, in which I could've been of assitance because she got me the tightest fabric that allowed just a bit of movement. But me and April had to bear with it. April wasn't comfortable in the dress the whole time, since it had a v going down to just under her cleavage, and had a slot of skin on her back showing, in which the slot had gone done to her midwaist. She had kept asking me for my jacket, and I was always on the point of giving it to her before my mother had thrown us a glare. Brendon stared at the picture intently, and it was silent for about 2 minutes, until he let out a low whistle. I punched him the shoulder, not too hard or too light, but somewhere in the middle.