.:remember:.

April's hand twitched, and her eyes fluttered open. From the corner of her eye, Tyler's head snapped up, "April?"

She stared at him blankly, seeing fear cover his entire face.

"April you do remember me right?"

Tyler was holding his breath by now, his eyes tearing up.

April opened her mouth, forming the words she desired for them to come out, but no sound came out. Tyler stared at her, his expression showing that he was terrified.

"She may not be able to talk for a while sir, she suffered from a vocal hemorrhage during the..er..event. She's going to need to rest her voice for a while until it's well again. At least 2-3 weeks. I'd suggest that she should write down what she needs to say if you want easier communication."

Tyler composed his expression and turned around to face the Doctor.

"Thank you doc. I panicked for a moment."

The doctor nodded, leaving the two again in the room alone. April tried clearing her throat to speak, opening her mouth, Tyler put a finger to her lips.

"I am never going to leave your side. And unless you're with someone I trust, like Josh, you are never going to leave my side. I don't want you hurt again April."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aye it's Jenn here. So. For the time being I will be writing short chapters because I have finals for this last week of school. I will start writing chapters at least 1000-2000 words long once I get out of school and get my Chromebook because honestly, its easier to type on the computer than on mobile. ~jenn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx