.:bliss:.

I don't even know if this can be considered smut but here's a warning anyways

I woke up back on my own bed, and I could hear the boys in the kitchen talking about how cute they thought that I stuck around the small kid. I remembered the polaroid pictures his mother had taken, and I panicked patting my pockets. I ran into the kitchen, and was about to ask if they had seen them when I saw them studying the pictures, debating over which one was cuter. They both didn't seem to notice me, as I padded softly towards them, patting Josh on the head and I slipped my arms around Tylers midsection, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

"What are you two doing?"

"Looking at the photos the mom took. She wrote down her number on the back of one."

Tyler pulled my arms away and lead me from behind his seat to his lap. I smiled weakly, snuggling against him. Josh cleared his throat and I looked up. Josh's eyes looked pointedly at my clothes and then back to my room, then ending at Tyler. Tyler was oblivious to what was happening, and just focused on my hair for a while, toying with the strands. I started to stand up, but he pushed me back down lightly, coming close to my ear, his breath crashed against my neck, his voice was low and sultry.