.:.what's around the corner.:.

I couldn't believe it, almost 2 years of knowing each other, April and Tyler were going to be married. April seemed ecstastic when Tyler slipped the ring onto her finger. Already our social media accounts started to blow up, not even after a single minute of the news and people had already made sick edits. I showed them to Tyler and April, they also seemed surprised as heck then. Then out of nowhere some fans decided to start up controversy when people started to talk shit about Tyler and April's engagement. Sometimes the clique would annoy me when they pulled these things, one side had sane people, but others took things out of hand. Saying that Tyler and I were theirs, creating insane fanart about us. Sometimes they went overboard with the ship between Tyler and me. We joked around with the ship, doings things that the fans thought it would prove "Joshler" was actually real. But April ignored all that, and didn't care what the fans would say about her relationship with Tyler, only rarely would she ever get upset. But her fans always backed her up, starting heated arguements in her Instagram comments. Tyler was nice about the subject, but once the problem got a bit worse, he acted, calling out the fans with a tweet twice last week, both tweets saying. "when you touch an ant and it flips out. don't be that ant. Chill." and "Evil is really 'in' right now. I'm all for the darkness, but a shred of hope is vital." The clique pondered over this for several days, until I just unsubtly tweeted about the hate April was getting. Then it clicked and everyone started to apologize. Most of them weren't genuine, but only a couple were. April had went out dress shopping with Debby, Ash, Abby, Kelly and Maddie. While Jordan, Jay, Zack, Chris, my dad, and Mark were with us. The wedding was only a few months around the corner, our two family's waiting to be joined.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you guys for taking the time to read this story. i appreciate all the comments some of you have made towards it.