Chapter 6 - Twenty Questions

Dedicated to Tina1269 because she always leaves funny little comments on my story and seems to be the only one doing so haha so I want to thank her! :) xx

Enjoy chapter 6 

-------------------------------------------

*Marcel's POV*

She's incredible. She took me to her house so I wouldn't have to walk, she apologized on her brother's behalf, when it's obviously not her fault Zayn befriended the jerk. She's also taking my side in all of this, against her own blood.

I couldn't ask for a better friend, and if I did, I wouldn't get one. No one's better than Sabrina.

“Wanna play a game?” She randomly asks, and I shrugged as a response. I guess she took it as a yes. “Let's play 20 questions. To get to know each other better.”

“Okay.”

“You go first.”

Dang, my creativity stinks.

“What's your middle name?” I ask.

“Danielle. Yours?”

“Edward. What is your dream job?”

“To be a popstar.” She blushes. Big aspirations, I like that. “Do you have any pets?”

“Nope. What's your favorite food?”

“Ugh, there are so many to choose from! ...Pizza.” She answers after thinking for some time. I laugh lightly. “Do you have any brothers or sisters?”

“An older sister named Gemma.”

“I love that name.” She compliments my sister, and I nod.

“I've always loved that name as well. I love calling her Gem, because that's what she is.”

“You're so sweet.” My cheeks flush to a deep red, yet again. No one is as sweet as she is.

“When is your birthday?” I ask after clearing my throat.

“February twelfth. I'm seventeen.” I didn't ask how old she is, but I'm not going to say anything about it. “What about you?”

“February first. I'm seventeen as well.”

“Our birthdays are only a few days apart!” She exclaims excitedly and I can't help but laugh.

We keep playing this game for a little while, and we even keep going past only 20 questions. She's a curious one. And then I gave up and just asked her to list random facts I should know about her. She was happy to do that, and she kept rambling! I couldn't complain, though. I liked hearing her talk. Is that weird?

I find out that she had a cat that died when she was younger named Sparky, she was born and raised in Phoenix, her celebrity crush is Zac Efron or Ryan Gosling, she loves Ed Sheeran (just like me), she's been singing since she was in kindergarten, she's always wanted to visit England, and many, many more things. I didn't have nearly that much stuff to say about myself, but I let her know a few fun facts about me.

By the time we had finished our game, we had both moved to lay on our backs on her massive bed. It was so comfortable, I thought I'd fall asleep! I did have quite the day. But it'd be the slightest bit weird if I fell asleep on her bed, don't you think?

“I should be going home. I-I have homework.” I reluctantly say. Usually, by this time, I'm done with my homework and catching up on my reading or reading my textbook to get ahead in some of my classes.