***Chapter 54 - Rough

***Sexual content: skip if you're not into it...***

----------------------------------------

As soon as we get to my house, I unlock the door faster than ever. My back is pressed to the door as soon as it closes after we stumble in.

"I want you so bad." He mumbles against my lips, showing his want through the kiss.

"Take me." I whisper in response, not hesitating for a moment. Thank God Angie isn't home right now, her car wasn't parked on the curb. We are free to be as vocal as we want. We are free to do basically anything. He could take me on the couch if we really wanted to.

He pulls me up the stairs, rather quickly, and we trip over our own feet as we bound up to my room. We stumble inside my bedroom. He surprises me by grabbing my ass and I am swept off my feet as we kiss. I gasp into his mouth, breathing in his hot breath and my legs hitch around his waist.

He moves us to the bed, throwing us onto the mattress.

"So hot." I mumble into our heated lip lock and he doesn't hesitate to grind his hard on between my open legs.

"Let's take these off." I tell him and go for his shirt first. He eagerly helps me get the layers of his upper half of his outfit off, leaving just his pants. He has already kicked off his shoes.

Needy hands move to the hem of my sweater and it is pulled off of me with my assistance of lifting my arms. Curse these layers. My top is thrown off of me and he goes for my bra, kissing what isn't covered by the pink garment on my breasts. He releases the clasp, much faster than our first time, I note.

I arch my back into him once he takes my nipple in his mouth, kissing and swirling his tongue. F*ck, for somewhat of an amateur, he is f*cking good at this. Like a natural sex god, that is admittedly a bit clumsy still, but clumsy or not, he turns me on like no other.

"You're so f*cking good at this." I comment in a whisper, shaking my head in slight disbelief. The way he makes me feel...

He smiles, and I take that as his thank you before he starts to kiss down my bare stomach. He leaves a chaste kiss all along the waist of my jeans and it's driving me crazy.

"Just f*cking take them off!" I demand out of pure need. He chuckles and undoes the button, starting to pull both my blue jeans and thong down and off my legs. Thank god. He wastes no time in licking all along my wet sex, making me moan out.

"You like when I kiss you down here, don't you?" He mumbles, pink and swollen lips already shining with my arousal. I can only nod as he keeps his finger moving in circles on my cl*t as he speaks. He kisses where his finger once was, mouth focusing on the sensitive button. He swirls his tongue repeatedly around the nub, moving in all different patterns, making my head spin. Two fingers plunge into me without warning and I squeal. He kisses the inside of my thigh as he begins to finger me, his digits having the perfect arch to them.

It's not long at all before I can feel the pleasure increasing rapidly and I won't last long, as long as his mouth and fingers are working on my womanhood.

He retreats himself and I pout at him. He brings his face back to level with mine and his wet lips, from his tongue running along them to lap up my arousal still set sexily on the pink plumps, kiss the pout away.

I move my hands to his belt as we let our tongues dance together. Fingers fumble to undo the buckle and I finally get the zipper down. My lips break away to look between us as I pull the corduroys and his briefs down to the top of his thighs. His erection is standing proud, already aligned with my entrance.