***Chapter 44 - The Moment of Truth

SEXUAL CONTENT, not heavy it's just in this chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well?" She asks nervously, and I don't know why.

I don't even know how to respond, so many things are swirling around in my head. But I have to respond or she'll assume I hate it, and that is exactly the opposite of what I feel for this beautiful song.

Because she loves me.

Instead of responding with words, I press my lips onto hers, cupping her face in my hands as I do so and I pull her closer to my lips, if possible. She sighs contently, her lips meshing with mine in absolute perfect sync. She becomes hasty and needy, and I feel her land herself on my lap, straddling me as her bum lands on my crossed legs.

I lay us both back on the bed, my body blanketing hers almost, as I hover over her and kiss her with all the passion in the world.

"I love you." She whispers against my lips. As if the song didn't say enough, its relieving to hear her actually say the three words I've longed to hear from someone special all my life.

"I love you Marcel." She pulls away to look at me, her face alone showing me the seriousness and sincerity of her repeated words.

"I love you." I respond without even a moment's hesitation. My lips press onto hers again, her hands finding my hair immediately.

"Stupid gel. I want to feel your hair." She mumbles frustratedly and I pull away momentarily to quickly mess about with my hair, but there's too much cheap gel in it to work around.

"I could wash it off." I offer with a shrug. I want her fingers through my hair just as much as she does. 

"I'll wait." She nods understandingly. I am off the bed in a flash and I literally run to her bathroom. Wetting my hands, I run them through my hair repeatedly until my curls that I loathe and she loves come back. I shut off the faucet, wipe my hands on my- Zayn's shirt and I run to my waiting girl on the bed. She tugs me down to her body again and runs her fingers through the slightly wet curls as she kisses me at last. Her tongue slides in my mouth and we snake them together in a passionate dance.

I love her. I'm in love her.

"Make love to me Marcel." She mumbles into the kiss and I nod without a second thought. This will obviously be my first time, but I told myself I'd save it for the one that I am positive I am madly in love with. And Sabrina is the one. I'm so in love with her, it hurts.

She tugs off my shirt with hasty hands, throwing it away. She shifts us up into a sitting position, our lips still locked momentarily, only pulling away so she can pull of her own shirt and throw that aside. Her tiny hands explore my upper body blindly, stopping at the waistband of my pants and the peeking of my briefs above the pants' waist. She is silently asking permission as her fingers play around there at my hipbones, giving me chills. I nod eagerly, my briefs getting uncomfortably tighter and tighter with each passing second I spend kissing her. She pulls down the plaid pants first, and I fumble around to get them off of me completely, letting them fall to the floor.

I take the control back and lay her backwards again, my hands slowly starting to inch down her shorts as they hook into the waist. I watch my movements as I pull them down her tan, slender legs and once they are off her feet, I toss them behind me. I kiss my way up her body, starting at her ankle and going all along her right leg, holding up her bent leg as I do so. I see her pink lacy bra-covered chest rising and falling heavily as my eye contact makes both of our breaths and hearts speed up.

She is quick to pull off her bra, putting it aside and I stop what I'm doing, leveling myself with her exposed chest. She's perfect. Just absolutely perfect. I want to see all of her. I pull down her matching underwear before I do anything else, letting the garment pool to the hard wood with the rest of our shed clothes.