Chapter 41 - Niall and Jade

*Sabrina's POV*

Finally. It's the end of Friday, meaning the official start of winter break. I've been looking forward to this break since Niall called me two weeks ago. Marcel and I rush out of the school, arms linked together, having to push through all the other students excited to have two weeks off from school.

I cannot wait to spend Christmas with the most important people in my life, and their families who are also very important to me. I am, however, slightly freaking out because I've yet to buy gifts for anybody, except my brother. I don't even know what to get Marcel! Maybe I could get him some casual clothes, he could use some I think. He has slightly hinted that he needs more sweaters and a jacket for the rest of winter. If he needs them, I'll buy them. I have no problem spending quite a bit if he needs sweaters or casual clothes.

As for everybody else's gifts, I've already promised Eleanor and Perrie a Topshop shopping spree adventure for later this week; it's our favorite store. I know I still need gifts for my parents, Niall, Jade, Louis, Liam, Anne, and Gemma. I don't even know what Gemma and Anne would like. Maybe I could drag Marcel to the mall with me and he can help me.

This is stressful, to say the least.

“Marcel, what do you want for Christmas?” I ask him as we drive to mine, instead of pulling out my hair worrying about what to get everyone else.

“Nothing really. I could use some hair gel, I'm running a bit low. But I could just go to the store for that on my own.” He shrugs, and I give him a look.

“Marcel, I am not buying you hair gel for Christmas.”

“I don't want anything, honestly.”

“Please? It's nearly Christmas, and you're my friend! I'm buying you a gift, and that's final.” I make my ultimatum and he sighs. I knew he'd give in and let me buy him a present; who would protest against a potentially awesome gift for Christmas?! And why am I practically begging him to buy him a gift?

“Fine. But don't spend too much money on me.” He points his signature stern finger my way and I roll my eyes.

“Deal.” That may or may not be a lie, because I just might be taking him on a shopping spree as well, but he'll never know.

We make it to my house and when I see an all too familiar black Escalade parked on the curb, I instantly know who it belongs to, and I am quick to pull into my driveway not so neatly.

“No fucking way.” I mumble and I throw my door open before I even turn the car off. I am around to the passenger's side and pulling Marcel out of his seat. I forget about my backpack, and I also ignore his mutters to watch my language as I run to the front door. Hoping to God the door is unlocked so I don't have to fumble with my keys, I twist the knob and thank him silently. When I hear the oh so familiar and contagious laugh of my blondie coming from the living room, I go bounding in there like a child.

“NIALL!!” I scream and jump on the surprised boy, who thankfully catches me. When he realizes who jumped on him like a crazy fangirl meeting their celebrity crush, he wraps his arms tightly around me.

“Babyyyy!” He coos, hugging me close and using their nickname coined for me since I have always been the baby of the group.

He pulls us both to our feet, my arms still attached to him by his neck.

“Hey! What about me!” I hear Jade's adorable and always sweet mousy voice say and I unlatch myself from Niall to spin around and hug her.

“Jadey.” I whisper, shutting my eyes as I hug the girl that has become my rock since I met her. She's my other half.