Chapter 17 - Early Mornings

*Sabrina's POV*

“Bye Marcel.” I whispered, and then he was off, going to his car.

Last night had gone so well, excluding getting close to sexually harassed by Jake, of course. Marcel is just...absolutely amazing. He's honestly incredible and I see myself falling for him, how crazy is that? I just really want him to be comfortable around me first. Take things slow, I have to keep reminding myself.

Just as he opens the door to climb into his mom's small silver car, I hear Zayn grumbling at the top of the stairs like a zombie and I immediately close the door. Zayn cannot know Marcel stayed here last night, he'd give both him and me shit for it.

“What the actual fuck are you doing up this early?!” He barks, but it's very sleepy-sounding, mixed with a hangover, so I'm not threatened in the slightest bit. We're both not morning people, especially with hangovers, so I can relate to how he feels right now. I've had the feeling, unfortunately. Thankfully, I'm hangover-free this morning.

He nearly stumbles down the stairs, taking them slow, it's almost comedic. He is shirtless, his countless tattoos he got against Mom and Dad's wishes showing themselves against his caramel skin matching with mine. He's still wearing his jeans from last night.

“I just...um...” What do I say? I was walking Marcel out of our house because I asked him to stay in my bed with me.

“I just woke up randomly and couldn't go back to sleep.” I finally say. Seems legit, right? He only shrugged and trudged down the rest of the steps lazily. I followed him as he went into the kitchen, groaning at the mess, and I had to withhold my smug smirk.

“For fuck's sake...” He mumbles while opening the fridge and he pulls out the bottle of orange juice, drinking straight from the bottle.

“How was your party?” I ask, though I couldn't really care less.

“Pretty wicked. Jake's a real animal.” He starts laughing at what I presume is a broken memory from the previous night, and I roll my eyes. 

“I'm sure.”

“I think I had sex last night, too?” He says, looking up as if he tries to remember.

“How do you figure?”

“Because when I woke up, I was naked and so was Alexis Marano as she was laying on top of me!” He smiles smugly, speaking as if he was throwing in my face the fact that he fucked a girl I'm sure the rest of the football team has fucked, and every nerd as well.

If she touched Marcel...

“She's a whore.” I say before I start imagining her death in my hands if she tried to fuck Marcel, to get him to do her homework or something.

“She's fucking hot though.” He grins and I scoff with another eye-roll.

“You're a pig, Z.”

“Hey, what happened to your nerd last night?” He snickered before he takes another gulp of our juice bottle. As if he cares...

“He left...last night.” Please don't see through my lie.

“Shame. Should have gotten the little shit piss drunk and got him laid. Could have done him some good.” He points the bottle, as well as his first finger at me and I was ready to take that damn juice and pour it on his messy quiff of hair!

No. Besides, Marcel doesn't drink.”

“Aw, does he only drink gluten-free apple juice?!” He mocks, using a slight baby voice. He's got one more strike before he's washing orange juice out of his hair...

Do they even make gluten-free apple juice? Is there even gluten in apple juice?

“You're a dick. Clean up your mess before Mom and Dad get home from their trip.” I spit, pointing to the shit pit that our living room has become.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. My mess?! No, you're helping!”

“Sorry, this wasn't my party, nor was I involved in anything having to do with it. Therefore, you get to clean up. Happy cleaning.” I smirk, patting his shoulder and taking off in a run out of the kitchen before he can protest. When I reach the staircase, I see Alexis Marano stumbling down the steps tiredly and in nothing but Zayn's large black t-shirt from last night. I grimace and walk past the whore as she makes her way slowly down. If she falls, I will do nothing but laugh in her face. But I seriously wonder when Zayn is gonna kick all those hungover people out of our house... Surely I won't be helping. That is not my job!

****

       *Marcel's POV*

I am just about done with my extra-relaxing run now, making my way back home. It was good this morning, the cold morning air hit my face, contrasting with the sweat coming from me felt amazing and only calmed me further. I turn off my phone's music, take the white headphones out of my ears and walk into my house. Mother and Gemma are finally up, as they weren't earlier. I'm usually the first one up anyways, and I still was even after getting home around 9 this morning.

“Morning, sweetheart. How was the party?” Mother says as I meet her and my sister in the kitchen. My eyes widened immediately at the mention of the party she never even knew about. My big green eyes flickered to Gemma's, who was sitting there, unfazed.

“Don't worry, Marcel.” My mom chuckles. “I know you went to a party with alcohol, and I trust that you were responsible enough not to drink. But that's not the reason why you stayed the night there, right? You didn't drink, right?” She asks, eyes suddenly full of worry as she stares me down.

“Of course not, Mother. Sabrina really needed me to stay. She just didn't want to be all alone there with those people she doesn't know.”

“Did you kiss her?!” Gemma pipes in loudly and both my mother and I snap our heads at her with big eyes.

“Gemma!” We scold her by her name and she holds her hands up in silent surrender, and my mother and I turn back to each other.

“Did you?” Mother whispers, trying to be sly, and I groan, but I can't help but smile.

“I am not talking about this!” I yell as I stomp off to my bedroom, avoiding being caught blushing like a fool.

-----------------------------------

Pfft this chapter title was shit lol

Thoughts on the chapter? :) 

Comment, vote, spread the word

Xoxo Sabrina