Chapter 13 - Party

DOUBLE UPDATE! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D XX

-----------------------------     

         *Sabrina's POV*

Tonight finally comes. It's weird that I'm excited to spend the night in my room, locked away, instead of being downstairs getting drunk and end up making out with my best friend. That's actually happened before, back in Phoenix. My best friend Niall and I got so shitfaced, we were making out in Zayn's closet in our underwear. Don't even ask how we got there, because I don't have the answer. My best girl friend Jade had to tell me the next day that she and Zayn found me and Niall like that. It was actually kind of funny.

Anyways, I do like a good party, but not when Zayn is going to be a complete ass around his new friends the whole night. He thinks he's popular again, just like in Phoenix. The thing is, in Phoenix, we were actually nice people. We weren't the mean and degrading popular people you see in movies or TV shows, we actually had feelings and empathy towards others. We weren't bullies like Jake, and now suddenly, Zayn is acting the polar opposite of who he really is. The boy in the kitchen setting up the food and alcohol is not my brother. He's not the Zayn Malik I've known for my entire 17, nearly 18 years of living.

And I'm quite disappointed in him. We actually had a pretty big fight last night over our dinner, which was just Chinese take-out.

So I'm having a party tomorrow night.” He told me as I took a forkful of chow mein in my mouth. I can't use chopsticks for shit.

What for?”

To celebrate us coming to Seattle. I'm inviting everybody. Invite whoever you want.”

He knows I don't have any friends here, only Marcel. Maybe I should invite Marcel? I don't think he'd get drunk, but it'd be nice to have some company. If not, I'm locking myself in my room and not coming out. The last thing I want is a drunk Jake trying to hook up with me. Actually, the last thing I want is Jake or his friends hurting Marcel. Maybe if he comes, I can just hide away with him in my room.

Oh, just don't invite that Marnell guy. I don't want that little shit coming around my party and ruining shit.”

That's it.

First of all, his name is Marcel. And he's not a little shit! Why have you been acting like a complete dick lately?!”

What-the f*ck-ever. I don't care what his name is, just don't bring him around here.”

He completely disregarded my question.

Good luck with your f*cking party.” I spat standing up. I can't be bothered with him anymore. “Ass!” I screamed as I stomped up the stairs, slamming my bedroom door shut.

I can't even believe him! I'm definitely inviting Marcel now, whether he likes it or not.

I'm currently sitting at the counter on a stool in my kitchen. Zayn is setting up drinks and such. There's about ten six-packs of beer, as well as two twelve-pack cases of a different beer.

“How did you even get all this beer, anyway?” I ask plainly. I'm still super pissed at him.

“Jake and I met this guy outside the liquor store today, I paid him fifty bucks to buy us all this beer! Pretty wicked, huh?” He smiles proudly, and I roll my eyes.

“You must be sooo proud of yourself.” I say dryly and quite sarcastically as I saunter out of the kitchen.

I sit at the stairs and wait for Marcel. After some time, a horde of teenagers come bursting through the large wooden door. Jake is the first one in and he screams “The party's here!” quite obnoxiously while his multitude of followers scream and holler behind him.