Chapter 18 - A Little Library Fun

*Sabrina's POV*

This weekend passed by quite quickly. I didn't want to go back to school; early mornings really suck and I considered faking a 'terrible illness' and staying in bed all day. But I woke up and got my ass out of the comfort and warmth of my best friend aka my bed and started to get ready. I'd be seeing Marcel again, post-kiss. I didn't really think it was awkward like anyone would think it would be. Kissing your best friend and giving them their first kiss could potentially send you straight down Awkward Avenue, but that's not how it felt for me Saturday morning. But Marcel was a bit more dorky than normal that morning and it was cute, to say the least. He didn't know what to do, so I'm cutting him some slack. He was beyond nervous when we kissed, and then again...and then he was nervous again the third and fourth time. I know that it's going to take some time for him. Time that I'm more than willing to allow him. He's actually quite a natural, I don't know why he was so tense. But it was undeniably hot how he hovered over me and when I stripped him him of his shirt... It's getting hot in my bathroom as I straighten my hair just thinking about Friday night!

I need to constantly remind myself that I must take this slow and easy for Marcel's sake, as much as I want to watch him read his book while he sits shirtless.

Only in my dreams.

Anyways, about the mess left in the living room Saturday, I ended up forced to help Zayn. The fucker threatened to tell Mom and Dad that I took their car out when I was 15 and only had my permit, to take my friends Niall and Jade out on the town. I didn't get caught, by the police nor my parents, but Zayn found out right when I got home that night and I can't even believe he remembered! He also added onto the blackmailing by giving me the 'option' of him telling them about the car or the forbidden belly button piercing I got with Jade last year. It was difficult hiding it from my parents -Hell, it still is- but I've managed and my annoying older brother is holding that over my head as well.

I didn't even protest against him, I swallowed my pride and helped him tidy up our living room. And then, when we finished, I poured water on his lap making it look like he wet himself, called him a dick, and left the room .

                                                   ****

“How was the rest of your weekend?” I ask as Marcel and I walk to our locker once we strut into school, arms linked together. Marcel got more attention from people, ever since we met basically, and I can tell he's not comfortable with more eyes on him at all times. Since Zayn is the new “it-boy”, I suspect people know I'm his little sister and want to know just what the hell I'm doing hanging around Marcel Styles. But I couldn't give two shits less about what they think.

“F-Fine.” He says as his eyes stay cast down at his brown shoes as we walk in sync. He does that every day, each time we walk down these halls. I just wish he'd stop hiding his beautiful face all the time, especially with those big glasses. But they're what makes Marcel...Marcel. He's special. He's unique. And he's my Marcel, and I have no shame calling him that.

We stop at his locker and he quietly, almost timidly, attempts to put in his combination. His shaking hands don't do him any good and as he pulls on the lock to open it, it doesn't budge. He tugs on it a few times and sighs out heavily with frustration. I step in to help, putting in the three numbers I've seen him twist in many, many times and it easily opens. He quietly gets what he needs.

I sigh, “Marce, please talk to me.” He never really talks much, but at least he looks at me sometimes. He has not looked at me once today and has said all of three words, “good morning” and a stuttered “fine”. I just need to know that he doesn't regret what we did. What if he was waiting for the one he loves and trusts to give him his first kiss? I'm sure he's doing that for when he loses his virginity, but still, what if he didn't want his first kiss to happen right now? Much less, with me? He could have still been waiting for someone special. It would honestly crush me if he didn't want it and I just stole it from him. I stole a part of his innocence.