-Chapter 2-

We were currently walking out the airplane and into the airport; I turned to my right and noticed that Jc had just got off with someone on the phone. While we were walking into the doors of LA's airport, I asked Jc to send me the photo that me and him took when we were about to leave Texas. He sent it to me and I realized it was actually a really cute picture.

"So who's going to pick us up?" I asked as we picked up our bags from the bag pick-up area and walked outside to the beautiful fresh air.

"Ricky." Jc said as we stood at the front of the airport waiting for this Ricky boy to come and pick us up. He sure liked to take his time which sort of pissed me off because I am certainly impatient.

-15 Minutes Later-

It took a while for him to get here. A small silver car parked closely in front of us so it will be easier for us to put the suitcases in the back.

"Oh here he is." Jc said with a smile on his face. Jc grabbed his bags from behind him and moved forward a bit waiting for Ricky to park in front of us.

I was so impatient, I was thinking just get out of the car already, and I want to see what you look like now. He parked the car, turned off the engine and walked out of the driver's seat. He was actually pretty cute; he was tall and had a lot of muscles. It looked like he worked out and went to the gym a lot.

*Ricky's P.O.V*

Jc called me this morning and told me that he arrived in California and that if I could pick him up. To be honest, I love having Jc around, he's so fun and energetic and he keeps a smile on everyone's face. I'm so excited that boy is going to be living with us for good but he also mentioned that his sister was going to be living with us because she can't stay in Texas alone. I told the boys I was going to pick up Jc and his sister and they just all nodded their heads and continued playing Mario Kart.

As I was driving to the airport, Ed Sheeran was playing on the radio. There's something about his music that I love. His lyrics would just be so meaningful and his songs were just so amazing, I swear Sam and I fan-girl over him all the time. I believe that if Sam met him, he would actually jump off a cliff.

As soon as I got to the airport, I parked the car and got out. I saw Jc grab his bags and walk towards my car and behind him was this beautiful shy girl. She was wearing a grey jumper and had brown hair. She was so cute and damn beautiful. I was excited to see Jc but seeing his sister just made me jump; it was like I couldn't take my eyes off her.

~~~~~

*Jessica's P.O.V*

He kept staring at me, it made me feel shy and awkward. He was cute and everything but he just doesn't seem like the type I'd date. If he was cute, I couldn't wait to see what the other boys look like.

"Hey Ricky." Jc said as Ricky helped Jc put the suitcases in the back of Ricky's car then gave Ricky a fist bump and smiled at him.

"Sup Jc, how are you? It's been a while since I've seen you and you are?" Ricky said as he took out his hand expecting me to shake it.

"I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess. You must be Ricky, Jay talks about you and the other boys all the time. I get so annoyed when he talks about you guys." I told Ricky as I shook his hand and he put the rest of my bags in the backside of his vehicle.

"Nice to meet you Jessica and is Jay, Jc?" Ricky asked as he closed to boot of the car and walked back over to me.

"Oh, yeah its little Jc over here, it usually annoys him when I call him Jay but he loves me so that's alright.'' I said to Ricky as he chuckled.

"Can we just go.'' Jc said whining. Ricky and Jc walked to the front of the car. Jc sat in the passenger seat, Ricky was driving and I sat in the back seat and put in my earphones.

It took about an hour to get back home but it was worth it. I got to see the beauty of LA, we drove past alot of beautiful things that Ricky wanted to show me since Jc has seen it all already. We finally reached the house, Ricky drove into the driveway. I looked at the house and noticed it was a huge mansion. I was going to live in this house for ever, it was so damn big.

"Welcome home, Jessica." Jc said as he turned around and looked at me and smirked.

Home. This house right in front of me was my new home.

♥♥♥♥♥

Dont forget to vote and comment

Thanks Lovelies,

Doonya